Finally finished my transmog set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

Legend
I was using sylvanas tabard because it tied it all together, but then I made my own guild/tabard and it balanced it out.
<
Show me your transmogs!

transmog.png

Blah blah blah. You're a blogger, When you're a community manager or a moderator I'll take what you have to say into consideration admiral buzzkill. Until then, you're off topic. I don't see anything stating that we can't post transmog topics in F2P. /shoo
Uh there's nothing wrong with F2P related transmogging. Yours isn't though.

Blah blah blah. You're a blogger, When you're a community manager or a moderator I'll take what you have to say into consideration admiral buzzkill. Until then, you're off topic. I don't see anything stating that we can't post transmog topics in F2P. /shoo

Welcome to the joys of f2p vs p2p.

You said "guild" therefore its not f2p and goes in the 20-24 section.

I'd sound like a recording if I said this was in the wrong section of the forums.

Guild + Unobtainable Mog gear + Willwayco = belongs to the 20-24 section.

Lol, noted. Elitist Pricks. I was a f2p before I reactivated my account to queue you assholes. You wonder why people roll 24's.

I'll remember this when I queue groups, Have Group Will Travel, Defend players at Gurubashi, and Run f2p's through dungeons.

QFT.

They dont tell me that.

Understand. I have grouped, summoned, runs, the normal p2p help, after a few comments the past few weeks I'm packing up and transferring off AP. Just waiting for a gm to fix a few things.

Let the griefing begin.

http://www.twinkinfo...324#entry378324

Come AP Alliance, I will give you everything you need. Start your 24 today.

2 people told you that the set isn't F2P, which it isn't.

You understand the forum is for trolling, right? You are losing if you are angry enough to reroll.

It's a shitty community.

The community is fine. People group up as a community to farm honor to get BoA Gear as soon as possible. Everyone is willing to accept others into the community. We all lend a hand to help eachother out. But no one wants to babysit a PMSing girl so just stop. No one is stopping you from going alliance to make a 24 Hunter. For more info, please refer to this:

imagesCA810POU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread