Fc Druid Talents

So I've got a fc cow druid twink in the works, (2255 hp unbuffed bear form) and was just wondering on talents. With what I saw, 3/3 in thick hide only raised my d from 50 to 55% reduction. So I'm trying to decide whats better

5% damage reduction

or

30% cheaper shifts

Come 3.2 I will be shifting alot more, from bear to travel and back. Plus the shift to drop movement imparing effects, alot of shifts could be happening, I have 1k mana, but In the past with an untwinked druid, I found myself outta mana real quick, and I think that the cheaper shifts could be priceless.

Thoughts?

That's what I thought, but a couple of things I have thought differ from the rest of the general community.

Thanks.

Novascotia said:
Agreed, in 3.2 you'll get travel form and will be able to shift out of snares. Thats where the 30% cheaper shifts comes in handy.

bear form allows you to shift out of snares too o_O

travel form is much cheaper than bear form, so if anything it increases viability of the armor since you won't be using as much mana for shifts outdoors.

still, 30% less costly shifting is pretty much the best FC druid talent at 19.

30% less mana for shifts but I like where your head is at with the damage reduction!

Users who are viewing this thread