Faction change

I wonder if I'll be able to change from NE to Human...

Edit: NVM I just realized this would enable me to become Undead and switch to Medivh :D

I have some mixed feelings about this. On one hand its nice to be able to play with friends that are on the opposite faction, but on the other hand twinks could abuse this and you could see alliance 19 caster twinks running around with inferno robe or horde with seal of wrynn, etc. I just think it will become who has 25 bucks to lay down to get the best stuff from both sides. just my opinion.

Yeah, I am on the fence about this one too Ugarak, it'll be nice for people to be able to switch, and I'd contemplate it for some thing, but like you said - people with the money to spare are about to get decked out in BiS alliance and horde gear (unless blizzard puts some caps on it...) but I am not too worried because this change won't be out for a good 5 months imho, sooooooo many things they need to work around for this to work:

achievements, mounts, pets, reputations, titles, gear, names, servers (what about pvp servers? If i have 8 horde toons, can I switch one to alliance? or do I need to transfer it then switch it, or do all my 8 toons get switched??) specific faction items - blood knight's tabard, tabard of the hand, quest tracking, etc etc etc...

Users who are viewing this thread