F2P new item to stock up gold?

i found https://www.wowhead.com/item=2460/elixir-of-tongues browsing through wowhead. sold in legion's dalaran underbelly for ~30g without kirin tor reputation, should be ~24g at exalted, sells for ~7.5g. is this the best item to stock up now or is there better?
You could Invest the gold în garrison blueprints, I do belive you can get a level 2 mine and level 2 fishing shack ( blueprints at 1k gold at vendor near arhitect table) Also, you can buy bigger bags from legion vendor...... I would say now its the best time to spend the gold, not save it. But, if you really want, check the tailoring vendor în SW for the Bfa crafting thread.

You could Invest the gold în garrison blueprints, I do belive you can get a level 2 mine and level 2 fishing shack ( blueprints at 1k gold at vendor near arhitect table) Also, you can buy bigger bags from legion vendor...... I would say now its the best time to spend the gold, not save it. But, if you really want, check the tailoring vendor în SW for the Bfa crafting thread.
this is not about what we can invest in. its when we have invested in every single thing we can invest in and still have excess gold

With the addition of Relics to the Past, items like Luminous Flux , Immortal Shard , Distilled Death Extract have been added to General Vendors/Mammoth Vendors. There are 6 types/flavor and each item sells for 5g, stack up to 200 iirc and can be stored in the reagent bank. This probably isn't optimal with the new 1k g limit, but is a direct upgrade to Eternium Threads

Last edited:
Back before the SL patch I made a habit of buying Eternium Threads on my toons as they approached 10 gold, because they created a stackable wealth store that fit a good amount of gold into one inventory slot. (I tend to go F2P most of the time, but pay once a year because I'm still fixated on that damned rocket. Those pay periods will often involve taking advantage of the stored up reserves.)

As it stands there's a lot I can sink money into, but I'm quickly filling those up and there's still more GP to come. The BFA profession items will probably be decent for fitting a fair amount of value into one bag slot, but I'm wondering if there's anything else similar or better that I'm missing.

Back before the SL patch I made a habit of buying Eternium Threads on my toons as they approached 10 gold, because they created a stackable wealth store that fit a good amount of gold into one inventory slot. (I tend to go F2P most of the time, but pay once a year because I'm still fixated on that damned rocket. Those pay periods will often involve taking advantage of the stored up reserves.)

As it stands there's a lot I can sink money into, but I'm quickly filling those up and there's still more GP to come. The BFA profession items will probably be decent for fitting a fair amount of value into one bag slot, but I'm wondering if there's anything else similar or better that I'm missing.
merged your thread with this existing one so you could more easily find the info youre looking for

Users who are viewing this thread