F2p lvl 21 + . possible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowjobs

Fluffy
alright so basicly when a f2p dings 20 they can no longer gain exp. now if you look at your exp bar depending on if u lvled by killing a mob or turning in a quest your should see a certian amount of or exp on the bar. he question is what if a character were at lvl 19 and 1% away from 20 and they they say opened a rare chest in a higher lvl location or did someting to get a large sum of exp . would they go past 20 . i know the chests in higher lvl areas give way more exp then required to ding form 20 to 21 . thoughts ?

I believe the answer is still "not sure". Doing it through Godfrey or a 3/3 WG win hasn't been tested. All the easier exploits were either tried and failed or the exploits were fixed before they were tested. you have to have a ridiculous amount of luck to time it right...which is why the whole thing has been curbed.

I'm pretty darn sure the jury is still out on this one.

I believe the answer is still "not sure". Doing it through Godfrey or a 3/3 WG win hasn't been tested. All the easier exploits were either tried and failed or the exploits were fixed before they were tested. you have to have a ridiculous amount of luck to time it right...which is why the whole thing has been curbed.

I'm pretty darn sure the jury is still out on this one.

It was tested, and enough XP was gained to be well into 21, but it stayed 1 XP away from dinging 21.

It doesn't work. Topic over.

It was tested, and enough XP was gained to be well into 21, but it stayed 1 XP away from dinging 21.

It doesn't work. Topic over.

you mean it was tested, filled entire exp bar up and didnt ding 21.
In short you could fill up the exp bar and then some but you wont ding to 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread