f2p botanica and mechanar?

Raban

is there any way to acess botanica and mechanar as a f2p lv20? without chromie time and queing, i like to solo the things, but there is no bridge, is there maybe a trick with dieing close by?

I can't confirm this right now, but I found an old forum post that mentioned some sort of "borrowed mount" at Area 52. Doesn't ring any bells, but maybe worth a shot.

I can't confirm this right now, but I found an old forum post that mentioned some sort of "borrowed mount" at Area 52. Doesn't ring any bells, but maybe worth a shot.
Same principle as the one in Storm Peaks, Northrend. But you need to do some quests in the area for the option to appear (also not possible at 20).

Best option to try to reach those is to use a combination of gnomish gravity well, and X-52 Rocket Helmet (vet only) or Darkmoon Cannon (f2p available) plus the usual glider. You can jump from the top of one of the manaforges in proximity of the area.
Edit: I think there was a f2p hunter who found the exact spot where you could just glide there, I think it was @icehawk

Darkmoon Faire is up so get yourself a cannon if u haven't already.

Botannica is 1 x cannon + glider
1701616310413.png

Don't go too high up the slope or cannon won't shoot you!
1701616360994.png

1701616414436.png

Mechanar you may need to island hop, so will likely take you several cannon blasts. Have an alt on standby while you wait 30mins for CD.

Have fun! Ain't too many places you can't get to with some patience and a cannon + glider ;)

Darkmoon Faire is up so get yourself a cannon if u haven't already.

Botannica is 1 x cannon + glider
View attachment 23696
Don't go too high up the slope or cannon won't shoot you!
View attachment 23697
View attachment 23698

Mechanar you may need to island hop, so will likely take you several cannon blasts. Have an alt on standby while you wait 30mins for CD.

Have fun! Ain't too many places you can't get to with some patience and a cannon + glider ;)
nice thanks!

Not sure about the rocket helm. I know there are some toys for Draenor that help, but they won't work in BC.
Just to complete the thread, here are my 4 x suggested jumps to Mechanar. You possibly could do it in 3, but you need to be super accurate with when you pop glider, so to be safe, do the extra cannon.
1701693510226.png

From this one it's a level playing field......
1701693554243.png

Very easy from the 3rd rock
1701693622216.png

Users who are viewing this thread