F My Life

So some how my game file got corrupted and the school I go to blocks torrenting, which means I cant repair it and I cant reinstall the game... WTB direct download of the game client...

Define school. Do you mean college or a live in dorm most of year kinda school. If its 2nd one *which i guess it is* DONT PLAY WoW.

I mean college. My college cracked down on torrenting last semester, and no I dont live in a dorm, but the apartment I live in is on campus, thus my internet is campus internet.

Yeah, it pretty much blows, and its a small school in a small town, so the places I could go for free wifi to get it downloaded are nonexistent. And my computer is a desktop...

Find a friend with a working copy. Get a USB/External hard drive. Make a copy and xfer to your desktop. Easiest way i can think of.

Hot Sauce said:
Find a friend with a working copy. Get a USB/External hard drive. Make a copy and xfer to your desktop. Easiest way i can think of.

Sounds legit.

Looks like you're screwed bro... but hey, your in college; there's tons of other fun shit to do!

I mean...

I never went to college...

but you know...

movies...

Hot Sauce said:

Thats what Im gonna do. My buddy has an off campus house, Ill just go there and boost off his internet lol

you need a rather large USB stick ...i used to play off of a 16gb usb drive, but that was almost 3 yrs ago with just Vanilla/BC installed....ran out of room in a patch.

...unless you move it in pieces that is.

solvogero said:
you need a rather large USB stick ...i used to play off of a 16gb usb drive, but that was almost 3 yrs ago with just Vanilla/BC installed....ran out of room in a patch.

Im gonna put it on my terrabyte external drive, I think Ill have enough room ;)

solvogero said:

Now days external hard drives aren't as expensive as they used to be. I remember when 16g flash drives were I think around $100. Now you can get a 1TB hard drive for that price.

500gb external hard drive, you can get them for like $30.00 on amazon.

you can use a VPN like hotspot sheild

for some reason campus wifi here dcs me almost instantly on loading in

shitsux

Users who are viewing this thread