EU WTS Pendulum of Doom.

Ryoushi

Legend
WTS Pendulum of Doom.

I recently acquired one of these, and would like to sell it.

I'm interested in the following things:

Grunt's Shield of Blocking (perfect)

Shadowfang

TCG tabards/items

Gold

I also have an Assassin's Blade, a Wrangler's Wristbands of the Monkey (3/3) and a Ribsplitter of the Bear that I can throw in some sort of deal.

Have been lurking on the forums thusfar, as I had no reason to post somewhere =p

If you need to see the item in-game, feel free to make a toon on my server.

Anyways, it's in perfect condition, on Quel'Thalas (EU). I'm not willing to transfer off though.

I'll accept offers in PM here, in the thread or through /w on Quel'Thalas.

You can reach me on Nozomí (note the dash on the i) most of the times (lv80 Human Priest)

Pendulum of Doom in bags

/Ryou

I have a shield of blocking, it's perfect, but it's not grunts, so it has like 4 less armor

Quelfep said:
I have a shield of blocking, it's perfect, but it's not grunts, so it has like 4 less armor

You seem to be in the US though =P That would make it kind of hard to make any kind of trade =o

I have a friend who is looking for this but plays on US servers. Would you happen to know if US > EU server transfers are available?

If so he is offering 20,000g for it. You willing to part with it for that much?

Syntex said:
I have a friend who is looking for this but plays on US servers. Would you happen to know if US > EU server transfers are available?

Sadly, that's not possible =p

Would be more than willing to part with it for that though.

Syntex said:

Hey, have your friend contact me. Info in my thread

elocon said:
No locked xp 39 bg's anymore, guess thats why no one needs PoD.

Yeah, thought as much =( Had hoped there was still someone needing it =P

Oh well, not in a real hurry to sell it anyways :)

If only I was yeah =P Demand seems high in the US. But oh well >.< Was a steal anyways, so it's being nice and shiny in my bags =P

Users who are viewing this thread