EU twinking.

Hello guys, I'm wondering if the WSGs are still popping in EU? Is it still people playing? I'm wondering about coming back and play some, when I am bored.

we're popping.

Lolcharger said:
Popping every day about 6-8 hours of bgs each day, alliance dominating most of the time cause lack of good and serious horde players.

Ps. Ive lost about 10 games now in a row within 4 hours.

The reason why horde are getting so much looses is because they are always mid *cough* Histeria... Otherwise the class setup is kinda balanced for the most of the times.

Hiidden said:
The reason why horde are getting so much looses is because they are always mid *cough* Histeria... Otherwise the class setup is kinda balanced for the most of the times.

I actually talked with histeria, hes french player so i had to use google translator to talk a bit with him, he said he goes for mid cause its more fun and flag carrying is boring.

Lolcharger said:
I actually talked with histeria, hes french player so i had to use google translator to talk a bit with him, he said he goes for mid cause its more fun and flag carrying is boring.

So he's selfish? As far as I see, most Horde FCers are left alone once they get into their base. Isn't good.

Users who are viewing this thread