EU: Star Wars MMO (SWTOR) Twinkinfo guild

Medan

OG
Hey, Im Med'an. Apparently after the twinkinfo change not only wow names could no longer use special letters, but twinkinfo as well. So, had to make a new account and remove the ' in my name.

ANYWAYS

Me and some other twinkinfo people have made a guild for the new Star Wars MMO, atm were only 5 and accepting all ppl from this forums since they are generally not keyboard turners.

We are a bunch of ppl that have played wow since vanilla and know how mmo's work

The guild is called TI and were a friendly, semi hardcore and helpfull group of ppl. Although we might seem relaxed about this, when game launches I doubt anyone is gonna be anything but playing 24/7 and gearing to the maxx:) Join us^^

Just write a short application on this link and Ill get back to you (normally within 24 hours).

Remember to write that your from twinkinfo since Iv put a reccruitment post on MMO-champion as well

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/213586/ti

And yes, you can make guilds already, and if you join the guild pre-launch you wil automatically get the option to start on our relm. If you choose to start on that relm the game wil automatically put you in our guild (pro shit)

You have to register on the official forum to be able to apply for this (since they are hosting it), but you need to do that anyways to play (its like battle.net)

BTW, were ofc going the dark side, they got all the good classes

Cya:)

Frore said:
I have merged your accounts together. You should be good to go.

Thanks!
<

Users who are viewing this thread