EU: Let's get some bgs poppin'

Mendil

Legend
Well the title says it
<
. Christmas is nearly here and now it is time to get some action!

At the moment we aren't enough players for normal 10vs10 bgs but with the new feature

(cross server bgs and wargames) we can start doing some arena or even some 5vs5 wsg wargames.

Feel free to suggest a good date and tell your friends to update their old 29 twinks, would be great to see some

old faces or new one's.

I will edit the date here and also start a list of the players who want to participate ;D

I want to participate with my ally hunter or horde paladin(inactive account, will take a day to transfer).

Add me on realid when ready to play - stunterr(at)yandex.ru

k great... i think horde pala would be better bc we are lacking of horde players atm
<

if you have any other friends on russian servers who want to take part just inform them about the event^^

Just set the date of games and I'll inform my friends. Hopefully they didn't roll f2p and still have their accounts active.

Heya guys!

Who am I to say no to some Christmas pvp action
<

I suppose any evening is fine by me but if we could arrange the arena on the weekend I'm 100% sure i could be there.

(H) Fiesta Mikica Stáb

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I'm glad to see there are people still interested in keeping this bracket alive. If we manage to start wargames, perhaps more people will pick up and BGs might not be that far away.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Peace.[/font]

Users who are viewing this thread