EU Horde Server?

Mirox

Grandfathered
Hello all.
Ive currently returned to wow after a large break. Im looking to roll out a 20 horde vet. I was wondering if there are any active EU horde servers out there? Ty. :)

If RP is your thing, try Argent Dawn. Heck even if RP isn't your thing it's just much more lively than your average realm. Sure, the like 60% is alliance (or slightly more), but horde is still quite alive (the introduction of Vulpera definitely made a big impact) and it's just fun wandering into random RP events everywhere. I barely RP but I still prefer this realm just because it makes it feel more alive.

If RP is your thing, try Argent Dawn. Heck even if RP isn't your thing it's just much more lively than your average realm. Sure, the like 60% is alliance (or slightly more), but horde is still quite alive (the introduction of Vulpera definitely made a big impact) and it's just fun wandering into random RP events everywhere. I barely RP but I still prefer this realm just because it makes it feel more alive.
Actually fun to find alive areas around the world for rp purposes. Just stay away from goldshire inn. Thats for sure anduin wrynns brothel

Where were the hordies saying "stop coming horde and play alliance so the bracket stays competitive" during BfA when the horde was dominating?

ThinkingFace

Also, talking about competitive bracket for lvl20, need to tag @Chops :rolleyes:

Also, Argent-Dawn EU is the best place on EU

Last edited:
Where were the hordies saying "stop coming horde and play alliance so the bracket stays competitive" during BfA when the horde was dominating?

ThinkingFace

Also, talking about competitive bracket for lvl20, need to tag @Chops :rolleyes:

Also, Argent-Dawn EU is the best place on EU

Dunno what 20's were like in BfA but there were plenty of times I played Alliance 19's in BfA just to help balance things. When I could have just sucked up the longer queue times for easier games.

For the overall health of any bracket it needs some sort of balance or you'll end up with a faction no one plays and the other one sitting in long queues trying to make their epeen hard again ....

Users who are viewing this thread