Enchants

I'm excited about the enchants, but the f2p's are really upset about this.

Is it verified that skirmishes are coming back in 5.4? I'm inactive and was thinking about returning in 5.4 with the new changes. It all looks like great changes for the twinking community. Just curious about the random Q for arenas.

Is power torrent gonna be the best enchant for Casters? And did somebody test the shoulder enchants yet?

Is it verified that skirmishes are coming back in 5.4? I'm inactive and was thinking about returning in 5.4 with the new changes. It all looks like great changes for the twinking community. Just curious about the random Q for arenas.

Skirmishes will not be coming back in 5.4

what are the BiS enchants for a 24 paladin

I got an enchanter, up to 525 ench

I'm excited about the enchants, but the f2p's are really upset about this.

Haha , Im not xD .
In fact , i will create an account , buy Battle chest and cata. . Get Boas , Enchant them , create 1 low level character in my wow2 mail the boas and the BiS BoE's on my f2p 20 , ask a gm for a mail restore , and i get the BoA's and the BoE;s , Also i will send some enchants . This will be my p2ped F2P . Then i will create another account , buy pandara and have fun with it . :) ! The pandaria one will be for premades , the cata 1 will be just for giving enchants to my f2p ... ^___^!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha , Im not xD .
In fact , i will create an account , buy Battle chest and cata. . Get Boas , Enchant them , create 1 low level character in my wow2 mail the boas and the BiS BoE's on my f2p 20 , ask a gm for a mail restore , and i get the BoA's and the BoE;s , Also i will send some enchants . This will be my p2ped F2P . Then i will create another account , buy pandara and have fun with it . :) !

lol whoa

Yeah thats quite the plan. Now think on this Lenny, this is only if and only if these enchants end up working the way people say they will be working. I am one of the few that don't belive in Blizzard after 915 Gnomer runs, Nothing they say is written in Stone. They always editing and changing and saying maybe next week or sorry we fucked it up. Or something. Soooo until this update comes out I am not doing shit but run gnomers to get ready. Some things might never change but maybe those enchants will work mabe they won't. All i know is that i won't be the first or the last to get them! haha

Yeah thats quite the plan. Now think on this Lenny, this is only if and only if these enchants end up working the way people say they will be working. I am one of the few that don't belive in Blizzard after 915 Gnomer runs, Nothing they say is written in Stone. They always editing and changing and saying maybe next week or sorry we fucked it up. Or something. Soooo until this update comes out I am not doing shit but run gnomers to get ready. Some things might never change but maybe those enchants will work mabe they won't. All i know is that i won't be the first or the last to get them! haha

lol they have to drop sometime. Good luck on the runs.

Yesterday on ptr alot of shoulder enchnats and leg n chants weren't working. I may make a thread to show which are working which aren't to help. Well have to see what happens please report once server is up.

Users who are viewing this thread