Emma's account giveaway!

Hello everybody :rolleyes:
Didn't recieved any responses from the other post I made in another thread, I just want to give it a shot again before I quit.
I do have a friend of mine that is intrested of my account. But I really want to see if somebody else is intresting that would probally play more and have better use of it.

I may not be that well-known for alot of people here, but I think this account isnt that bad. But if you considered it rubbish, well hopefully someone else doesnt.

However I'll quit playing World of Warcraft, and I'll give away my account aswell for someone that may continue playing on my characters or make some new ones.
You do whatever you want with the account.
I quit this game because I want to move on, and with this new expansion I realize that it takes to much of my spare time right now. And I aslo met a really handsome man that I want to spend more time with.
And I won't save it if I come back one day.
If i play some type of game in the future it will still be The Sims. So I'm trully happy to make another one happy with this account, and I hope it brings up some good joy, like it did for me.

My main character is a female dwarf Shaman, that I spent most hours on. That got an average gear I supposed. And other stuffs that can be useful/fun to play around with.
I could make a better list what it has but I think that you can explore it by yourself.
All other characters have some kind of gears that you could add if the heirlooms tab will be available for F2Ps, and some other things.
But like I said, you do exactly whatever you want with the account, if you want to delete everything and start over fresh with som mounts, titles, pets, toys, already added. you do that :p

This is my shaman.
View attachment 4879

If you're intrested, please send me a PM and that would be alot helpful if you explained abit why you would take over this account. I really want a person that gonna spend his or her time on it with passion. So it doesnt end up being throw away directly. But it will ofcourse be your decision.
If there are some people intrested I'll randomly draw a person's nick and give that person all information, email, password etc.

I'll still try to be kinda active on the forum, reading and chating with everybody.
If you have any further questions. Send me a PM aswell, and I'll try my best to answer you fast. :eek:

With Love
Emma

Attachments

• emma.jpg
    emma.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 296
Hey Emma,

I am not really interrested in your account as I already spend more time than I should on my own account, but I hope you will find a great owner that will take care of your account like you have done. Besides that, it looks like a nice f2p you got your self there! Always sad to see twinks gather dust imo!:(

Best regards Shamatix

Good luck in real life Emma!

Congratulations on your new friend.

Keep your shaman.

Make a sticky note with your email and password. Hide it in a favorite book, as a gift to future you. Handsome men/beautiful women come and go. WoW is forever.

Stay gold!

Users who are viewing this thread