Egosvaultx of the Horde

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ego

OG
Hello everyone, as the title states, I am going for "of the Horde" title (100,000 Honorable Kills) on my level 1 twink. I realize some of you are going to pretty much call me crazy, but I believe this can happen.

>>Edit: No longer farming in Elwynn -- Thank you all who participated.

Thanks Again,

Ego.

Edit: I have decided to put in a kill counter for this page so people can keep track of how many HKs I have. I will try to update this as often as possible. When I finally reach my goal of 100,000 HKs I will make a Special Thanks list to all those who have helped me on this long bumpy road. I thank you all again.

~*~Kill Counter:~*~

100,000 Honorable Kills out of 100,000 Honorable Kills

MORE EDITS!

If you are interested in assisting me while farming, use this macro (Thank you Eurys <3!) to make dying and ressing as simple as pressing one key.

-------------------------

/run RepopMe();

/run RetrieveCorpse();

-------------------------

Minus the hyphens, just simply make a macro of that and put it on an easy to press key, such as Key 1.

If you are confused on how to create a macro, simply type "/m" in-game, that will bring up the macro creation box. Click "New" Give your new macro a name and choose any icon you wish, then hit "Okay". In the macro creation box, you will see the icon and name of your macro that you just created, click it, and in typing field below the icon display area, simple copy and paste the macro shown above (minus the hyphens) in to the box and you are almost done. Just drag the icon down onto one of your empty Action Bar slots and your ready to go!

------------------------------------

Halfway mark!!

------------------------------------

Actually Ego,

Elwnn is the worst spot you can go to of the four due to the fact that it is the closest to the major city. If you go to the dwarf or nelf areas you will likely have better luck.

Also...where are my bracers, that is all.

Good luck on your achievement, also...you are gay.

Are you killing "real" players? Cause if its just for epeen then make yourself a trialaccount/new account and farm yourself..

Hmm. You make a valid point. I've thought of Teldrassil, seeing as I don't think there are even any guards there? Or the dwarf area might be good, I'm just not a fan of the icey type places.

Bracers? What bracers *cough* ??

Thanks.

and... NOU

Yes I'm killing real players, and my internet is terribly slow to make a bunch of trial accounts to farm myself. The blizzard page itself takes me about 15 minutes to load. Plus, this is more fun. I've actually had like a dungeon-style group go against me, there was a healer, some dps and a "tank" lol. It's quite fun tbh.

Yeah, not too sure what to say about this :p Love the idea and I know about your expertise in the field of level 1 twinking, I would honestly stick with Elwynn or Dun Morough just because there's more people in those 2 lands, where as the night elf place seems to be fairly deserted as does the draenei land (just an opinion)

too bad you can't make trial accounts and do it that way, if you wanted i could make a level 1 toon on my friends acc (he quit, it runs out on the 12th of september or some crap) and just run 2 wows, and rez -> get killed -> rez ->get killed, no promise on how often id be able to do it because it would just be for a bit extra kills (not for all 100k you need)

Spooksters said:
too bad you can't make trial accounts and do it that way, if you wanted i could make a level 1 toon on my friends acc (he quit, it runs out on the 12th of september or some crap) and just run 2 wows, and rez -> get killed -> rez ->get killed, no promise on how often id be able to do it because it would just be for a bit extra kills (not for all 100k you need)

Yeah, I did this with a friends level 1 twink, just for lulz.. (Well, not so fun for me to press release and run >_<). But it worked for 250 or so kills, then I got bored..

Ego said:
Atm I just hit 261. I just logged on though, hoping to have around 400 by days end. Perhaps less.

I'll make a level 1 for you to wtf pwn, just camp the spirit healer :3

Server?

aight logging in, just doing it on my account for now :p see how long i can last, just going to troll forums n watch youtube :p Hkable = me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread