Duel SF really the best?

I'm guessing yes but just wanted to make sure that SF was really best in OH and Main hand for dps.

Duel Shadowfang is a waste, especially since your offhand is so situational.

Just grab you a CB and enjoy the extra AP.

Zombie said:

You could say the same for your MH.

Your argument is invalid.

iaccidentallytwink said:

Since offhand misses, a lot. I'd just rather have something with stats on it. Such a rare drop could be better used elsewhere.

Also remember that part of the damage from Shadowfang in not reduced by armor and hits right through a pally bubble so this is a big plus against flag carriers.

And I am currently working on a rogue calculator so you will be able to find that our yourself then.

Still got a lot or work to do but here is a little screenshot.

Eersteversie.png

It's doesn't do much yet except for setting all the right variables so I still have a lot of work to do.

Zombie said:

how is OH situational? I was under the impression dagger in the MH was situational but idk. I've never played a rogue and am just try to learn about what the best set ups are.

Grabco said:
how is OH situational? I was under the impression dagger in the MH was situational but idk. I've never played a rogue and am just try to learn about what the best set ups are.

Because depending on the situation you may not want to use dual fiery

ls and fiery

dual ls

agi and fiery

dual agi(really only for rvr)

double SF is best burst, but tbh using it in the offhand is a waste...You could of sold that to someone it would benefit about 5 times more than you >.>

edit: From another aspect having like 3 sfs w/ fiery LS and agi for diff situations is sexy.... then you could just dual wield the LS/FIERY

iaccidentallytwink said:

Nah but I'd say if you bought 1 sf and put fiery on it..You could use it for almost every situation sides rvr

all n all I just wouldn't buy them for the soul intention of dual wielding them w/ fiery.

Your money though :p

Reflexes said:
Because depending on the situation you may not want to use dual fiery

ls and fiery

dual ls

agi and fiery

dual agi(really only for rvr)

double SF is best burst, but tbh using it in the offhand is a waste...You could of sold that to someone it would benefit about 5 times more than you >.>

edit: From another aspect having like 3 sfs w/ fiery LS and agi for diff situations is sexy.... then you could just dual wield the LS/FIERY

Nah but I'd say if you bought 1 sf and put fiery on it..You could use it for almost every situation sides rvr

all n all I just wouldn't buy them for the soul intention of dual wielding them w/ fiery.

Your money though :p

Exactly this.

Nah I'm kinda thinking down the road when 1 agi = 2AP. I'm gonna put +15 agi on both of them

1 agil will give the same dps increase as 2 AP used to... right?

man this cata stuff is confusing

Crilicilyn said:
1 agil will give the same dps increase as 2 AP used to... right?

man this cata stuff is confusing

i know right! Are they still planning to merge int and spell power? cos that sounds of lunacy to me and i dont like it

Let me google that for you

Q: Will there be any changes to player stats such as Agility, Spell Power, and so on?

A: We are always looking for ways to improve how player stats work. Our long-term plan is to simplify statistics and provide a more clear understanding of their effects on healing and damage dealing. For example, Spell Power will no longer be its own statistic, and Intellect will provide its benefits instead. We also plan to make Spirit the definitive mana-regeneration statistic, in which case we would remove the mana-per-5-seconds stat from gear. Confusing stats like defense and armor penetration will likely go away. Of course, existing items will be updated to reflect these changes. We’re also adding a new stat called Mastery, which ties into a character’s existing talents and will grant a unique function for each class. A rogue, for example, might gain an extra combo point through the Mastery stat.

Hehe :p Sorry had to do it, but honestly I hope that info helps :D

I dw'd SF as soon as they bought the OH talent into the first rank. Originally chanted dual +15 agi, latterly prefer LS MH, +15 OH. The main problem with DW SF, or CB for that matter is trying to bang totems as soon as they hit the deck, depending where you are in your swings.

totems are annoying (why we have thrown) and obviously its very bad for RvR, but no1 really cares about tht anyways lol. And yeah i neglected to mention that I DW them too w/ LS/Fiery.

Users who are viewing this thread