@druiddroid

You still play? I'm making a guild and there are no even half decent fc's on laughing skull, was wondering if maybe you'd be interested in being funded :)

you can hit me up on laughing skull alliance on Freakshock or Kissespriest

xkisses said:
You still play? I'm making a guild and there are no even half decent fc's on laughing skull, was wondering if maybe you'd be interested in being funded :)

you can hit me up on laughing skull alliance on Freakshock or Kissespriest

playing reckoning 39s atm, i'm not really in the mood to play 19s, or for that matter level up a toon... sorry : /

I can FC Pala/Druid if you want, lots of experience

If your on EU and interested hit me up

Naturaltalnt said:
Druiddroid....WTB Delvl by 10 levels ;).

All the good FCs left or are in-active so i have no challange with flags : / QQ lol

39s are so active atm, there are so many partials going on and the class balance is way better than at 29 imo. i suggest you make a 39 and try it out, it's fun

Lol I have had a 39 Twink priest almost as long as I have had Naturaltalnt.

The diffrence? I like 29 much better than 39, after all the ppl that i ran 39 with quit or leveled out I stop playing my healer.

Im sure I would need to upgrade a few things on him now, such as a mount.

Naturaltalnt said:
Lol I have had a 39 Twink priest almost as long as I have had Naturaltalnt.

The diffrence? I like 29 much better than 39, after all the ppl that i ran 39 with quit or leveled out I stop playing my healer.

Im sure I would need to upgrade a few things on him now, such as a mount.

if you haven't played since when the mount came out then you've missed alot of changes in who is in the bracket...there are some people who went from 29 to 39 and some new faces...29 seems way less active (i wouldn't know though)

what server are you on? i'm on eldre'thalas for alliance, i know that's where your 29 hunter resides...maybe we can get in some games together

Naturaltalnt said:
Lol your running around E'T? all my toons are on E'T minus my lvl 1 alts which I use to talk to peeps.

Yup its been awhile, I played back when Elds played his Alliance rogue instead of his Horde mage lol

i'll be on later this evening, just add Imbad to friends and pst me when i'm online

Aight np, guess i need to find an FC xD but 19's are so much more fun we have lots less skills to worry about

Users who are viewing this thread