Druid macros

Rägecläw

Legend
Hey guys this is Shifty ( rägecläws brother i donated on my acc and its taking them awhile to get back to me so i cant post or anything.) and i had a few druid macro questions. i was wondering if its possible to make a /cast rejuvenation /cast bear or travel form macros so that way its a little faster to heal myself on the go and what are some good fake cast macros? thanks

The macros you are asking for are cast sequence macros and you shouldn't really need them if you have your spells keybinded.

As far as fake casting goes, I don't think people use macros for that. You start casting and then you jump or hit Esc button to stop casting; by doing this you can stop your casting before your enemy interrupts it, causing them to waste their interrupt. I suggest using the Juked addon to show you when your enemies have used their interrupt skills.

I am no druid, but I hope I helped. If I remember correctly, Kore's druid guide down in the 19 twink guides section has some very useful macros.

use this in a macro. you can use escape too even though its a little out of the way and you risk bringing up the menu if you're a double tapper, but for gods sake please don't jump

Moving or strafing a little can work as well.

moving a little bit is probably the best

gaining distance is always a good thing

jumping to fake a wind shear is even worse than just eating it lol

HTML:
I just use double mouse button to fake cause you move, determine your path before u move so you don't stub yourself

Edit: to stop casting just go into bear or travel form you auto stop casting

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure /stopcasting stops your spell from being cast faster than moving does, which might make the difference between getting inturrupted or not.

Users who are viewing this thread