Dragonstrike

If i level blacksmithing and get dragonstrike then drop blacksmithing will I lose the capability to equip it since there is no longer a "requires x blacksmith".

yea

and im pretty sure the BC patterns were removed for some reason. i couldnt find the patterns for lunar crescent, bloodmoon, planar edge, etc on any trainers. sent in a ticket, GM said he would send it on to someone else or something, havent heard back yet (been a week or two as of now i think). possibly got removed in the shattering for some reason (only god knows, much like how the epic lvl 70 trinket is still mia i guess) and nobody noticed b/c brutal is cheaper and probably easier to get, as are sunwell weps...so, idk, i think it kinda got swept under the rug. but i hope they get reinstated even if they arent BiS and even if my warrior is now 80, id still love to make bloodmoon and the others like storm herald

Falkor said:
yea

and im pretty sure the BC patterns were removed for some reason. i couldnt find the patterns for lunar crescent, bloodmoon, planar edge, etc on any trainers. sent in a ticket, GM said he would send it on to someone else or something, havent heard back yet (been a week or two as of now i think). possibly got removed in the shattering for some reason (only god knows, much like how the epic lvl 70 trinket is still mia i guess) and nobody noticed b/c brutal is cheaper and probably easier to get, as are sunwell weps...so, idk, i think it kinda got swept under the rug. but i hope they get reinstated even if they arent BiS and even if my warrior is now 80, id still love to make bloodmoon and the others like storm herald

I asked same and GM told me some plans drop from SSC.

all weapon tiers in BC were learned from a trainer iirc. so either they changed it, or im mistaken...still waiting on my gm response

Users who are viewing this thread