dragonflight rares?

Boii

I understand some are daily and some are one time, just wondering if there is a list anywhere that specifies the dailies? checked doby's gear guide and a few other guides but to no avail, found plenty of lists for wod (apexis vs one times) and bfa, but not too sure on the dragonflight. have had the worst rng with getting a neck (dungeons and rares) and really tired of it, want to expand my sources.

For list of daily or 1-time rares, haven't seen one.
The front page of Wowhead lists the upcoming daily rares spawn times (can find a full list of all 28 of these rares online).
Another approach is to lookup the neck item and see which mobs drop it.

For Amnesia:

DailyDisoriented WatcherWaking Shores 67.37, 54.30
DailyForgotten Creation****
Azure Span 38.2, 59

****Forgotten Creation has been 100% drop rate, however, you need to use a lv 20 character that can both heal and hit the lv 30 Forgotten Creation (spellcasters will have difficulty killing this). Disoriented Watcher can be killed by any lv 10 or higher with decent gear (this includes you, crappy rogue). Drop rate has been around 15% for me, so you have to kill it a few times to get the necklace.

Another good choice is Eldoren the Reborn for the Phoenix Feather Pendant. This mob spawns every 14 hrs and can be killed by lv 10 or higher characters with good gear.

Lastly, the 2nd boss in Nokhud Offensive drops a necklace. You can continually join specific dungeon until you get one.

I havent been able to find the same rare twice, i think. I have been doing watcher and have been unlucky but got most drake manuscripts she drops so idk if she will drop those anymore. Found out once you kill her gotta wait a day. Managed to get 3 rares today that dont show on the map, but been trying to catch them for weeks now. Done nokhud offensive several times and havent gotten any necks. Sometimes i got that gucci rng, but lately with this dk it is terrible

Aren't most Rares killable every day?
The only ones I've seen that are just once are the "Bonus Objective" Rares, that has a 2min respawn timer.
There are rares that are not part of objective but can only be looted once on each character....

Ancient Hornswog - Waking Shores
Primal Scythid Queen - Waking Shores
etc.

@Boii - Eldoren the Reborn will be up at:
Thu 7:30pm EST
Fri 9:30am EST
Fri 11:30pm EST
Sat 1:30pm EST and every 14 hrs after that. Pick a time and go kill him, neck has been 100% drop rate

WoWScrnShot_091524_003626.jpg
im so lucky i even got a seasoned hunters trophy as a dk instead of a neck XD

Users who are viewing this thread