DotA-WoW|Alpha Version Public!

iaccidentallytwink

Guild Master
You're going to shit your pants.

DotA-WoW

I've been playing this for the past 8 hours with my brother. They have an active team, that is seen on daily (in-game), and they add serverside changes almost daily (and occasionally the addon needs updating). I have not had a single thought of retail since I started playing this. Once this goes mainstream (as far as Private Servers CAN go), this will be king. They've already got a playable map (Arathi basin;3 Lanes), pathing done, and 5+ heroes for Sentinel/Scourge.

Protip: Don't DL the Torrent / Don't try to get it from the russian DL site. Just DL 2.0 and patch to 2.3.3, then get the patch.

Explain more please.

Looks pretty epic, I remember wasting hours of my day on Warcraft 3 playing DotA.

Don 't suppose you can give us a link to download 2.0? And maybe even the patch to 2.3?

Cheers

Elithe said:
Don't suppose you can give us a link to download 2.0?

YourCDRack:\WoWCDBox\OriginalDiscs\InsertIntoCDDrive.exe

then when that is done do the same for TBC

Also, why is it 2.3.3? I have 2.4.3 and I'm too lazy to reinstall :( :(

Lol, I love you Hamcake.

But I can't really be arsed to find the disks, just wondered if there was anywhere I could download it.

Hamcake said:
YourCDRack:\WoWCDBox\OriginalDiscs\InsertIntoCDDrive.exe

then when that is done do the same for TBC

Also, why is it 2.3.3? I have 2.4.3 and I'm too lazy to reinstall :( :(

Delete the 2.4 patch and run repair, it will revert to 2.0. Faster than patching from nothing.

There really isn't a need for this as Heroes of Newerth has replaced DotA. It's still kind of cool, but I don't see this stealing players from HoN.

Users who are viewing this thread