Done till MoP (Maybe)

TheFrittz

Legend
Hey all Fritto here, after coming back from my break from twinking, and WoW in general, I realize that the game just doesn't do what it used to do for me. I don't know if it is because all my real life friends quit, or if playing the game since launch has drained out all the WoW play time in me, but whatever it is, I have decided to "hang up the swords" so to speak. Might come back in MoP but who knows at this point.

First off I would like to say thanks to everyone who I shared twinking experiences over the many years of my twink career. Pizza, Karmaz, the fishing buddies crew, and many more. I wish everyone happy twinking and maybe I will see you all again when Pandas run ramped over the lands of Azeroth.

Looking to sell my few twinks. I put a post in the "account sales" forum but hardly anyone looks there so here is a list of everything I see as useful information for selling my twinks. Keep in mind I'm just coming back from a break so my twinks are not all BiS but i do have a good amount of GF gear. Going to spend the next couple days just getting whatever gear I can get to up the price of the twinks (broke college kid problems).

19 Tauren Shaman Twink:
Level 19 Tauren Shaman | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
BoAs:
Mystical Pauldrens of Elements
Mystical Vest of Elements
Devout Aurastone Hammer (22int)
Blessed Hammer of Grace x2 (30sp/20spirit)

Grandfathered Gear:
Justebraid Gloves (16sp)
Seal of Sylvanas
Deadskull Shield (7stam)
Inferno Robe (14spirit I don't think the enchant works)
Arctic Buckler (10stam/10spirit)
Ghostly Mantle

Pros:
Have ALL of the new Cataclysm quest gear
Have many different pieces of old twink gear (wranglers wristbands, etc)
Access to Rogue BoA chest and shoulders, BoA axe, and Resil plate shoulders
Large assortment of alternate gear choices

Cons:
No AGM (6/12 in bags)
New Cata gear has no enchants (main not on this server)
No access to BoA helm

19 Undead Rogue Twink:
My oldest/first twink
Level 19 Undead Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
BoAs:
Stained Shadowcraft Tunic
Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders
Charmed Ancient Bone Bow

Grandfathered Gear:
Wingblade (fiery)
Seal of Sylvanas
Blackened Defias Chestpeice (not sure if grandfathered but i thought it was sort of rare now)
Meadow Ring of Eluding x2 (again not sure if its grandfathered but i know its rare)

Weapons:
Shadowfang x2 (Both Fiery)
Assassin's Blade x2 (both 15agi)
Wingblade (Fiery)
Butchers slicer (15agi/used as stam set)
Dawn Blade (unenchanted)
Theif's Blade (Fiery)
Skeletal Club (Fiery)

Other things to notice:
Tabard of the Void (TCG tabard)
Footsteps of Illidan (TCG loot, leaves a trail of fire for your footprints for 5 minutes 90 charges left)
Battlestandard
Unequiped Sparkshell Mantle and Keller's Girdle
**GRUNT** old pvp title
15665 HKs
225 Herb
450 skinning

Pros:
Has AGM
Has a large assortment of different gear choices
Has BOTH of his shadowfangs

Cons:
Haven't gotten around to getting the new Cata gear (will probably work on it the next few days)
No access to BoA helm or enchants if i do get new gear

Let me know if you are interested, i also have a shitty alliance paladin that has a few GF peices like chausses of westfall, Seal of Wrynn, Bettle Clasps and gutterblade/datrols furbolg costume and access to resil prot BoA shoulders and BoA axe.

I can and will be happy to get any gear you request me to if you don't feel like grinding yourself and just would rather pay for a more complete twink. Let me know!

EDIT: US account

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread