US Doing 111+ Lfr antorus for Essences

Ferender

Veteran
Planning on doing some LFR antrous via the new npc this weekend, good if you have no gear/farming for one specific lego. Mainly going to be doing it for xmog but 111+ is welcome to come give your ilvl is high enough (You still need the item level that the raid released on to que) Hmu with a private message and I'll add you on battleswag. Gonna be doing a few runs!

I'm US Alliance BigDaddyT#11133

I'm trying to get my group organized to start doing Heroic and Mythic runs at some point.

Out of curiosity, do Mythic Dungeon bosses award WE? I'm pretty sure I saw a streamer farming it with his 120, M EoA I believe it was.

I'm US Alliance BigDaddyT#11133

I'm trying to get my group organized to start doing Heroic and Mythic runs at some point.

Out of curiosity, do Mythic Dungeon bosses award WE? I'm pretty sure I saw a streamer farming it with his 120, M EoA I believe it was.
I believe you got essence out of the end of dungeon chest in M+ or maybe just the weekly chest. The actual bosses do not drop essences

If all you want are wakening essences, you can run any mythic dungeon and use a bonus roll and hope for no loot.

Quick leggos, but you lose out on bonus rolls in mAntorus

Users who are viewing this thread