<Doesnt Like You> (Info and Videos)

Kiraush

Legend
Just posting this here to get a bit more information about our guild out there, we're getting a pretty steady stream of applications but I would prefer to post on here since most of the people here are here because they take twinking seriously, and it would be nice to get a few more serious "twinkers" applying.

Doesnt Like You has been a designated twink guild since Cataclysm was first announced, the first people to start up the guild started it knowing they would keep their characters at 80 when the Cataclysm hit. It's (obviously) an 80 twink guild, we do PvE and PvP content, we raid ICC every Saturday and we try to alternate between Achievements and Heroic runs, and we down HLich King pretty successfully without much trouble. On Sunday we typically do Ulduar, but sometimes pepper in some Naxxramas or other runs. To my knowledge we have Five or Six Shadowmournes in guild, there might be more though. If you would like you can check out our Guild Armory to apply to the guild you just do an application at out website Doesnt Like You of Kargath (Which I'm more then sure if you're coming from here, you'll get accepted since this is a pretty nice community, it's just to filter out the people who will disrupt peoples enjoyment really)

Herald of the Titans
Warsong Gulch Premade
Eye of the Storm Premade

If you're curious after watching the video(s), my armory is in my signature!
If you have any questions, post in here and I should get back to you pretty quickly :)

Last edited by a moderator:
been told good things about you guys.

im currently thinking of making my own 80twink guild on illidan what advice would you give to keep people active and your roster full.

Last edited by a moderator:
ooo oo can i join

IMHO i dont like how your dmg is displayed, it dose not look fun at all, where is the big numbers popping above targets head? 90% of the fun in wow is watching big numbers pop over ppls heads.

been told good things about you guys.

im currently thinking of making my own 80twink guild on illidan what advice would you give to keep people active and your roster full.
Get stuff going fast, the faster you can get things up and running the better off you are.
Don't let your want for your members to increase cloud your judgement on who you accept, you don't want to have one more member if that one member will possibly make two leave.

IMHO i dont like how your dmg is displayed, it dose not look fun at all, where is the big numbers popping above targets head? 90% of the fun in wow is watching big numbers pop over ppls heads.
www.doesntlikeyou.net
:)

I'm already on it, just have too wait a week or two too gather enough members.

Unfortunately some people on EU are really picky about what gear you wear so they wont sign up for it.

Last edited:
Good luck with further progress for the guild :)
Im EU but cant join.. But just thought i'd say that being on this forum, doesnt essentialy mean you're good.. Take Yowxdz and Cyanerds for example..

Im EU but cant join.. But just thought i'd say that being on this forum, doesnt essentialy mean you're good.. Take Yowxdz and Cyanerds for example..

they should stick to 70s

and yea, I know it doesn't mean everyone is good but to seek out a forum designated for twinks they would need to take it at least serious enough for them to consider transferring for a guild :3

Hey does your guild still actively raid? I've got 5 80 twinks and do a couple herald runs every week to help people get the title but I'd like to raid with people that will stay 80

Users who are viewing this thread