Does Twink Info gain anything from the level 24 members?

Otherwise I say if they can't keep their mouths shut, ban them. Sites ban people for talking about piracy. 24s are kind of our equivalent.

24s have the same right as everyone else to be on twinkinfo since what they are technically is twinking. However, the constant posting about 24 stuff in the Free to Play section will soon start costing infractions cus I'm quite frankly getting tired of it.

Best regards,

lindenkron said:
24s have the same right as everyone else to be on twinkinfo since what they are technically is twinking. However, the constant posting about 24 stuff in the Free to Play section will soon start costing infractions cus I'm quite frankly getting tired of it.

Best regards,

sounds fair enough we will stick to the 20-29 section

If you don't want 24s posting on this forum you should move "Free to Play" away from "20-29 Bracket", especially since you can also create level 10, 14 and 19 Free to Play Twinks as well.

As long as it's a subsection of 20-29 Bracket the 24s have a right to post, because, well, level 24 is between 20-29.

Free to play should have his own classification in the general forums IMO.

Parfait said:
Otherwise I say if they can't keep their mouths shut, ban them. Sites ban people for talking about piracy. 24s are kind of our equivalent.

censored580.jpg

censorship-10-5-25.jpeg

censorship_press_obey2.png

First they came for the communists,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me. - Martin Niemöller (1940s - Nazi Germany)

Lol he mad gaiz. Btw his name made me think of Will Smith. Parfait-> Shrek -> Donkey-> Will Smith.

Back on a related note the 20-24 bracket would be the most balanced out of them all everyone was 24. f2ps ruin the 20-24 bracket.

Edit: This post doesnt belong in the f2p bracket BECAUSE ITS TALKIN ABT 24S BREH. Also imo this thread should be locked because it is a kids way of being pissy, and since a mod has already been here i am wondering if there is a biased part considering the thread.

Double Edit: If you meant this thread as well Lind, ill edit my first edit :)

Mnkey said:
Lol he mad gaiz. Btw his name made me think of Will Smith. Parfait-> Shrek -> Donkey-> Will Smith.

Back on a related note the 20-24 bracket would be the most balanced out of them all everyone was 24. f2ps ruin the 20-24 bracket.

Edit: This post doesnt belong in the f2p bracket BECAUSE ITS TALKIN ABT 24S BREH. Also imo this thread should be locked because it is a kids way of being pissy, and since a mod has already been here i am wondering if there is a biased part considering the thread.

Keep in mind they also created it. So you can hardly claim they destroy it.

Mnkey said:

There would be no 24 bracket if it wasn't for the F2P 20's.

Heck, the ONLY reason people rolled 24's was because it has a healthy population with quick queues.

I'll admit it, did my first WG yesterday and felt great crushing some 24's thinking I would be an easy kill cuz I am 20.

lindenkron said:

Best regards,

Agreed. They have every right - not saying I agree with making a 24 just to crush f2p 20s - but it's their bracket too. I like the idea of f2p 20s but don't like alot of the entitlement I see among them.

lindenkron said:
However, the constant posting about 24 stuff in the Free to Play section will soon start costing infractions cus I'm quite frankly getting tired of it.Best regards,

Okay say I roll a 20 that abides by f2p rules am I allowed to post in the F2P area? I want to avoid infractions so want to try to stay within rules but not sure where the line is drawn since it's kind of a gray area. Like for example say my level 20 is in the same guild as my 24 can I still promote my guild or show support to my guild in discussions that talk about guilds since MMB recruits both 20s and 24s? Mater of fact I rolled a 20 already just haven't had time to gear him up yet.

Also in debates where both 24s are discussed in the F2P area am I able to participate since I would have a interest in both 20s and 24s? Just trying to figure this out. I'm not sure how much 24 stuff I've posted in F2P area I think most of the time though I'm just trying to participate in the conversation. I would not for example start up a thread about 24s in the F2P area (like this one for example) but if someone else starts one and it's relevant to some greater discussion I don't understand why I wouldn't be able to participate, etc. Thanks.

Im still wanting feed back of why this hasnt been adressed of being in the wrong area. If 24s threads in f2p forum is so TERRIBLE, then why is this 24thread in f2p? Biased out the ***.

IpayIwin said:
Okay say I roll a 20 that abides by f2p rules am I allowed to post in the F2P area? I want to avoid infractions so want to try to stay within rules but not sure where the line is drawn since it's kind of a gray area. Like for example say my level 20 is in the same guild as my 24 can I still promote my guild or show support to my guild in discussions that talk about guilds since MMB recruits both 20s and 24s? Mater of fact I rolled a 20 already just haven't had time to gear him up yet.

Also in debates where both 24s are discussed in the F2P area am I able to participate since I would have a interest in both 20s and 24s? Just trying to figure this out. I'm not sure how much 24 stuff I've posted in F2P area I think most of the time though I'm just trying to participate in the conversation. I would not for example start up a thread about 24s in the F2P area (like this one for example) but if someone else starts one and it's relevant to some greater discussion I don't understand why I wouldn't be able to participate, etc. Thanks.

I wouldn't have issues. Heck, I don't have issues with 24's either.

I DO have issues when the 24's gloat,brag,etc on how "skilled" they are when they roll people 4 levels lower and/or 1/3 the stats that they have.

I also have issue when 24's say "F2P ruined this bracket". This whole bracket was created from F2P accounts. There are at least 10 other brackets you can play in. F2P can't.

Sure, some F2P's hate 24's, and some 24's hate F2P's. But we are in the same bracket together and are forced to play together.

We could all agree on that we want semi-competitive games, short queues times, and fun matches. Right?

Also, its not that I can't afford this game why I do F2P. I stopped paying as a protest because of the amount of bugs, issues, imbalances, etc from Blizzard. I could complain all I want, but stopping my $15 payment per month is the only way Blizzard will understand.

thurghul said:
There would be no 24 bracket if it wasn't for the F2P 20's.

Heck, the ONLY reason people rolled 24's was because it has a healthy population with quick queues.

I'll admit it, did my first WG yesterday and felt great crushing some 24's thinking I would be an easy kill cuz I am 20.

I've seen people 24 twinking MONTHS before the new change to trial. I knew people 24 twinking way back then, just to farm trials. If that's what they like, who am I, or who are we to say otherwise?

Bankbeauty said:
I've seen people 24 twinking MONTHS before the new change to trial. I knew people 24 twinking way back then, just to farm trials. If that's what they like, who am I, or who are we to say otherwise?

We can't. If they're there to farm trials, so be it. Just realize, everyone is laughing AT them when they claim how skilled they are at pvp.

Sure, there were 24's here before the change to F2P accounts, but the unlimited trial now has made the 20-24 bracket a LOT more populated.

The only other solution Blizzard has is to put all the F2P's into a separate bracket. This would be great for the F2P's, but it might drastically affect queue times for paying customers.

thurghul said:
We can't. If they're there to farm trials, so be it. Just realize, everyone is laughing AT them when they claim how skilled they are at pvp.

Sure, there were 24's here before the change to F2P accounts, but the unlimited trial now has made the 20-24 bracket a LOT more populated.

The only other solution Blizzard has is to put all the F2P's into a separate bracket. This would be great for the F2P's, but it might drastically affect queue times for paying customers.

Blizzard will never go F2P>P2P.

Also, I think, personally, that people farming trials, can't careless about how TI is laughing at them. I mean, even if it require almost no to no skills at all to roll a 24 and farm trials, it can be fun for a lot, and I understand them. (I started twinking 5 years ago, with the only idea to farm noobs, I ain't scared of saying it)

I notice how all the f2p people are dodging my post. Also do u think blizzard gives a shit about trials? Why would they promote free of paying? THEY WONT. F2P IS NOT WANTED BY BLIZZARD OR ME. GET LOST. Also Bank is right when twinks were started off by killing noobs. Were starting BC all over again!!!!! /rejoice!

24s are bad. Most of them are complete garbage, and those that feel like they're dominating the bracket because they're cool and/or 12 years old. 3 AB games last night, Handful of 24s, wrecked. They'll do what they want. Just make them your primary target. Horde and Alliance alike

Mnkey said:

Donkey was Eddie Murphy

Banning 24s would accomplish nothing productive, even shunning the from the f2p forum doesn't help. Allahkazam is a good example of someone who was encouraged to participate under f2p restrictions because of discourse. I would like to believe that most of the people with 24s will eventually roll 20s once they see the potential for the bracket. That can never happen if we attempt to exclude them from discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread