Do 10 Twinks bug out Dungeon Queues?

Johnny23

As the title says, Do 10 Twinks bug out Dungeon Queues? When I get a full 5-man Queue, the dungeon thinks we need another DPS. Kinda annoying, anyone else experience this?

I think this is the thing with all 5 man queing dungeon, doesnt matter if you are twink or not you will have to wait like 5 min before it will pop. At least that was the case for me when I was queing 5 man dungs

I think this is the thing with all 5 man queing dungeon, doesnt matter if you are twink or not you will have to wait like 5 min before it will pop. At least that was the case for me when I was queing 5 man dungs
Hmm, kinda strange, it only seems to happen on twink. Might have to do some tests.

Has been like this since 8.2 (June 25th 2019). It's because of the twink debuff "Experience Eliminated". used to spam dungeons non stop in bfa. Never had to wait for queue with full group. Then 8.2 happened and it messed everything up.

Has been like this since 8.2 (June 25th 2019). It's because of the twink debuff "Experience Eliminated". used to spam dungeons non stop in bfa. Never had to wait for queue with full group. Then 8.2 happened and it messed everything up.
Thanks for the info ;)

I'm pretty sure it's not due to the "Experience Eliminated" debuff. I've been selling boosts for quite a while on both my twinks & 60s. It seems to just be an issue with 5-man groups in general as stated earlier.

I'm pretty sure it's not due to the "Experience Eliminated" debuff. I've been selling boosts for quite a while on both my twinks & 60s. It seems to just be an issue with 5-man groups in general as stated earlier.
Can I ask how you manage to get around the eliminated XP debuff? I'd love to try this as well

Users who are viewing this thread