DK for 70?

Bloods the most viable overall.

I have a 70 DK, and I'm not really sure how Frost stacks up against Unholy DPS-wise, but neither are very functional. You die really damn fast. Although, I would still assume Frost would do a hefty amount more DPS than Unholy, while Unholy is easily the best spec for taking out casters.

Blood doesn't have the same damage, but as far as functional strength goes, it's a must. You're good in every situation basically. Stack stam, gg.

DONT GO FROST, unholy is 10 times better and blood can put out more dps than frost, frost has no burst, that the other specs don't have.

Bloods the most viable overall.

I have a 70 DK, and I'm not really sure how Frost stacks up against Unholy DPS-wise, but neither are very functional. You die really damn fast. Although, I would still assume Frost would do a hefty amount more DPS than Unholy, while Unholy is easily the best spec for taking out casters.

Blood doesn't have the same damage, but as far as functional strength goes, it's a must. You're good in every situation basically. Stack stam, gg.

Sir you're talking mostly crap about Unholy/Frost.

I'm assuming you don't play arena @ level 70 on your DK, but imo Unholy is most viable for arena.

I'll admit that Blood is probably best for Battlegrounds in some cases, and 1v1ing most classes.

Personally I've only tried out Frost a few times and Didn't think much about it because of the DPS is vageuly lower than Unholy and the survivability is less than Unholy.

-

I've played Blood A few times in arena and I promise you, you will find that if you were Unholy you could've done with that extra damage.

Maybe you could link your Deathknight?

Cheers.

Wittyscrub said:
Sir you're talking mostly crap about Unholy/Frost.

I'm assuming you don't play arena @ level 70 on your DK, but imo Unholy is most viable for arena.

I'll admit that Blood is probably best for Battlegrounds in some cases, and 1v1ing most classes.

Personally I've only tried out Frost a few times and Didn't think much about it because of the DPS is vageuly lower than Unholy and the survivability is less than Unholy.

-

I've played Blood A few times in arena and I promise you, you will find that if you were Unholy you could've done with that extra damage.

Maybe you could link your Deathknight?

Cheers.

Yeah I know. I've done blood in arena and just didn't have enough burst to take down the damn resto druid.

I never played as frost, so I just assumed since it was the common "DPS" spec that it would be better. Sorry.

On a side note: Not completely geared yet (easy to tell once you see me) but I don't mind showing you.

Squadßrøken @ Kul Tiras - Game - World of Warcraft

But also, being only half geared doesn't mean I don't understand the class. It just means I have that much more room to improve him.

As far as battlegrounds go though, Blood is a must. Even my half-geared DK can take on 2-3 and either win, or put up a really good fight.

blood has become a bit fotm taking place with prot pallys, and probably outshining them once 4.1 nerfs word of glory. the other specs are ok, unholy is like ret except might be a bit better, idk enough about it really.

at the end of the day just make what you like tho imo

the good thing about dks is that u can always rotate ur specs which are all unique, if u eva get bored with a spec.

what they said really, which classes/Specs i rarely see in EU at least is, Boomers, Muti/Combat rogues, ele shamans, Holy priests, Aff locks, and surv hunter, ain't really just a class but a combination that´s rare, there´s a reason for it tho. they have better pvp specs.

but really take your time and find a class you really enjoy, I myself thought I had it with the rogue( I really enjoy that class tho even at 85), and with the hunter and priest, but then i discovered the mage and how fun it is to play took me about 2 years of twinking tho :) and no its not cause the class is op, hell I'm running around using TF and Old Ironjaw as fire at the moment... even considering doing specless(tried in a duel vs a healer yesterday and it is possible win even against healers :)

Ignore what people is saying about the class being FotM take a class you enjoy, do crazy shit with it if you like, and don't listen to the haters, they're just mad that they either suck or 'cause they picked the wrong class and cba leveling a new one.

Dot out.

threesets said:
nobody said dks are op... and i find holy priest very effective.

I've seen good holy priests too.

And yeah, I don't think DKs are that bad as far as being faceroll. They can be pretty damn hard to kill as a melee, but it's no different than half of the other classes.

I'd put DKs in the Upper-Middle Spectrum. Which isn't bad.

dks don't have good burst, a death strike crit is gonna b ur highest crit from any spec. i love spamming binding heal. teheh

dks don't have good burst, a death strike crit is gonna b ur highest crit from any spec. i love spamming binding heal. teheh

You shitting on me bro?

You obviously haven't played a DK very well.

I just hate the amount of mindless morons on Twink Info thinking they know shit about other classes, they don't even play.

Your sig just makes you more of a retard aswell.

a dk doesn't have the burst as a enh shammy, spriest, boomy, and feral drood. and do u think u raise ur iq when u say morons and retard? and wow ur sig has ur same character twice. UR COOL

a dk doesn't have the burst as a enh shammy, spriest, boomy, and feral drood. and do u think u raise ur iq when u say morons and retard? and wow ur sig has ur same character twice. UR COOL

Prove that a DK has lower burst than most of those classes, I doubt you've played all those classes in the 70 bracket with full gear.

By the way you must be a complete utter retard to forget the most OP class in the bracket, A Mage.

and do u think u raise ur iq when u say morons and retard?

Just the way you type this makes me laugh, go stand with johneffer.

and i have played em all w/ mostly bis gear.

Hehe I bet you have aswell!

and the A in "A mage" shouldn't be capitalized.

Error lol

I might be a "Retard" but I don't understand half of this sentance

KTHXBAI

so you criticize my sentence, then misspell words in your sentence. but w/e witty, wat spec does ur dk have more burst then those classes?

What word?

I play as an Unholy DK I top BG Charts on Damage and KB's, I'm actually quite offended that you come over to this forum and bash it by saying "DK'S have shit burst overall".

You're suppling invalid information which will completely change someone's opinion on DK's burst.

If you actually worded and supplied Information to you're comment I mightn't of replied to your post.

Instead you sum that a DK has shit burst in 24 words.

Users who are viewing this thread