Discoveries and "THe Noble" Achievement

I forgot, how much XP does a 19 gain with rested experience? wasn't it like 280 or something? I'm trying to get the noble title, but theres a couple achievements that require my character to actually go some place and discovery the area. Anyone know a better way of doing this?

Well. If you know where the GYs are, you can just run straight the GYs, logout, and log back in, ress. Should minimilise the XP. Not sure how much XP it is though :(

I managed to do it with about 5 discoveries on my 29 rogue. Could have been way less with lock summons

I did this on my 19 with rest xp (although it doesn't apply because rest xp is only for pve kills) and I got around 900xp total. I knew none of the desert/Un'goro places and only 2 of the starting villages. You get like 35 xp for the lobie zones and... 130 I think for the higher ones.

:edit: you get more xp per discovery at 29 actually, didn't pay attention to what it was on my 29, but I know it was like 100 more per place due to being closer to the recommended level of the zone.

Finks said:
:edit: you get more xp per discovery at 29 actually, didn't pay attention to what it was on my 29, but I know it was like 100 more per place due to being closer to the recommended level of the zone.

@29 it's 310XP per zone.

Average from all discoveries for the title, I got around 1k-1.5k xp at most.

I got 195 exp per discovery at 19, totalled about 2k exp for careless discoveries and excessive walking. If you run in ghost and res at graveyards you should be able to do it with only gaining about 1k exp tops.

I did it on my new twink which is lvl 13 so far, so I'm not really paying attention to my exp. I did a lot of dying though.

whitekush said:
190 per exploration.

and i had lock summons.

same here.. 190@lvl19 / ~300@lvl29 per location.

got 2 times exploration (1k needles / desolace).

so total ~400@lvl19 / ~700@lvl29 (29 got some in the badlands)

goldshire was already explored.

Like other 19s said i finished mine gaining about 1k and i was doing my best to avoid most spots :)

In a realistic point, you probaby havnt discovered 2 of the places like goldshire or somthing like that, the small towns in the starting zones are worth 24 exp a piece.

Guessing that most twinks dont have thousand needles, desolace, sitholas, tanaris and badlands, all worth 195 exp each. Also you have to discover the Un'Goro place

All together you will gain 1218 exp with minimal discovery at its best. Gl, hope the exp is worth the title

Soy said:
In a realistic point, you probaby havnt discovered 2 of the places like goldshire or somthing like that, the small towns in the starting zones are worth 24 exp a piece.

Guessing that most twinks dont have thousand needles, desolace, sitholas, tanaris and badlands, all worth 195 exp each. Also you have to discover the Un'Goro place

All together you will gain 1218 exp with minimal discovery at its best. Gl, hope the exp is worth the title

I found in BL near kargath gy i didn't get discovery xp and same with desolace. Near the horde town gy i also received 0 discovery just a little heads up

You don't get xp if u summon to place with only the map name, like Badlands and tanaris. so the only place i had to discover on my lvl 19 was the spot in Un'goro=) And the tittle was worth that^^

Healingbabe said:
You don't get xp if u summon to place with only the map name, like Badlands and tanaris. so the only place i had to discover on my lvl 19 was the spot in Un'goro=) And the tittle was worth that^^
what?..................................

Can't remember who I got it on first, my lv 12 warrior or my 19 rogue lol. I use the ress bug to get all of it done. Got lil boost off friends for Hard Boiled and that was about it. Got about a level off exp for my warrior and about 1.5k exp on my rogue which is abit annoying but at the moment 6.5/19k so not really that grr over it. The title is sweet :).

Annoying thing was took me ages to get the pet but went on my old rogue other day to pass the time waiting on a GM and got it in my first egg -.-

So far got TN on 3 chars : lv 13 warrior / 19 rogue / my main. looting around 1000 eggs. So glad I finally got it over and done with.

Gz to ppl who got it.

Kítty

Users who are viewing this thread