Disconnecting from Scrolling?

What Junoo says is correct. Are you setting up any macros to the scroll of your naga?

Anyone who has set up a "w+space bar macro" via gaming mouse will know if you spam it too much it will DC you. same goes for scroll wheel
Too many requests = server kicks you

But sometimes I don't even have to scroll alot, just the first second I move it, I insta dc. But u do bring up a good point, it could be something with the macro...

It's the macro. You went way overkill with it. Tone it down some or change it

Last edited by a moderator:
But sometimes I don't even have to scroll alot, just the first second I move it, I insta dc. But u do bring up a good point, it could be something with the macro...

Im confident it has something to do with sending the server too many requests/commands.

Have you tried talkling to a GM? have you disabled all addons? make sure its not your client (specifically)... delete interface/wtf/cache folders? and if all else fails then reinstall wow, if the problem continues then contact blizz via submit a bug

Good luck

basically you are sending way way to many clicks with the naga macro. When you scroll its attempting to play it for every scroll input making it click way more than you really need. Change it to a play while key pressed and then it will be fine

basically you are sending way way to many clicks with the naga macro. When you scroll its attempting to play it for every scroll input making it click way more than you really need. Change it to a play while key pressed and then it will be fine

My jump macro is on a different keybind than the scroll

But you are using a click macro bound to scroll right?

I don't understand, I'll state it this way...

I'm using scroll wheel up and down from WoW keybinds menu and I'm using "5" on my Naga for Jump macro...

I don't understand, I'll state it this way...

I'm using scroll wheel up and down from WoW keybinds menu and I'm using "5" on my Naga for Jump macro...

so your scroll wheel has nothing bound to it other than the default?

so your scroll wheel has nothing bound to it other than the default?

Like I said, I keybound Interact with mouseover to mouse wheel up and down on wow. But no, I havent changed changed anything in Razer Synapse with my mouse wheel or anything...

Maybe blizzard is trying to break things like razr snyapse by decreasing the request threshold

Users who are viewing this thread