Diablo 3

Anxiiety

Legend
Is it worth getting? Is it worth pre ordering?

I'm in look of a new game to play when I get bored of WoW.

Will Diablo 3 be any good, and will it fulfill my PvP needs?

Are you guys getting it?

Please tell me about this game.

Well D2 Have entertained me for many many years, i still play it now and then when i have time, Personally i have preordered D3! I cant wait..

It seems so freaking cool and well.. I would say you should go get it. It's a really great experience you get out of such a game. And it's in a whole other way imo.

There is so many "rare items" if you understand me, people would know how hard it was to get perf items if they played D2 before dupe... back in the days.

Well go ahead you really miss a game if you do not buy it.

Best regards

~Tankandspank

Look up The Secret World if you're waiting for a new game to replace WoW.

Diablo is so different, it's nothing like WoW or any other MMO.

(Nothing against Diablo, just not my type of game)

I was obsessed with Diablo 2 and refused to try WoW because I didn't believe it would be as good or better. But I've been excited as **** ever since they announced D3 and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

In november I was preparing for my visit to Gamex (swedish gaming event) by playing Diablo II. I remember having tons of fun playing it and I loved. But when I tried it again it wasn't fun at all. I didn't even like it :/

So I thought, hey maybe Diablo III isn't my game. But after I arrived and played it I was shocked how amazed I was. It caught me right on. So now I have bought the 1 year wow with a free copy of Diablo III. I loved every second I played. No luck getting in beta, but IMO its definitly a must buy game.

got a free copy..... so I will be playing i guess............................................................................................................... more dots? ...................................................................................

Imo, it's never worth preordering before you got a release date.

I gonna play diablo 3 if the pvp is good but otherwise I probably play Torchlight 2.

diablo was good, i remember it being like oldschool runescape where you could kill people and take their shizzle-lewts. tears were always good.

if you are looking for a pvp fix, ya sure diablo will numb your current addictions... but if you are looking for that heroin in pvp form, eve is where its at. \

take a look at this graph. its the most accurate representation of EVE compared to other games. this is a very literal graph.
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

diablo was good, i remember it being like oldschool runescape where you could kill people and take their shizzle-lewts. tears were always good.

if you are looking for a pvp fix, ya sure diablo will numb your current addictions... but if you are looking for that heroin in pvp form, eve is where its at. \

take a look at this graph. its the most accurate representation of EVE compared to other games. this is a very literal graph.
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
I picked up on EVE faster than I did dota.
lul

Ya, I've given up on blizzard as a gaming company. Once I broke my wow addiction. I realized that there were hundreds of better games anyways. I personally think runescape is more fun now that they brought the wilds back. But eve is the best.

Users who are viewing this thread