DFO Returning to NA

Rollop

Legend
I'm probably alone in this, but i absolutely adored this game and sadly It's NA servers were shut down last year when Nexon NA managed to mismanage it into oblivion. But It looks like It's coming back! Did anybody here ever play this? It released in 09, and has since then added a metric fuck ton of content. It's has a retro art style, and plays like a side scroller/beat em up/mmorpg.

Heres an older trailer. Each class has 4-5 sub classes, which can later split into further sub classes. This trailer only shows the original classes, but again, It's old, 3 years at least. It has continually been updated since It's initial launch with new content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBcqvcqII4Q

Anyhow, CBT is in March, and i wanted to help spread the word to try and keep this awesome game from vanishing again.

https://www.facebook.com/dfoglobal

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I mained Soul Bender back in the days... jesus this game was fun, its really coming back?

Looks like it, the news totally flew under my radar as i pretty much gave up hope after the server shut downs were announced. Apparently the outcry from fans was enough to get it back, not just in the NA but globally. Well, that and DFO china was still going strong since the NA shutdown. Our NA characters are long gone but im looking forward to starting from scratch. I mained a sader myself, can't wait to swing my banhammer once again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wq6VLF7R9I

Well dude I'm excited, if you ever want to play ill be rejoining and remaking my SB just like the old days.
Im gonna be pretty occupied with WoW and Warlords and such but in my off time when I'm not on WoW I would love to play with ya

Support Crusader, pretty much just a buff/heal monkey haha. CBT starts in march, and i dont plan on getting in, so ill have plenty of time to get bored with warlords until it returns.

Perfect, well when were bored of Warlords and it comes out ill be sure to hit you up, Soul Benders are just AoE heroes that don't really get good till 35 anyways, the beginning always being the roughest

For all 2 of you interested, they'll be giving away free avatars if their facebook page reaches 30k likes by the end of October. Cheers

Thanks for the heads up! Thinking i'ma have to take a long break from Wow when this launches.

Bump, looks like their FB page hit their stretch goal and is starting in on a new stretch goal of 40k likes by the end of this year, turning the CTB into an open beta with no requirements to get in. Anyone who logs in will be awarded special avatars that won't be wiped.

Bump, looks like their FB page hit their stretch goal and is starting in on a new stretch goal of 40k likes by the end of this year, turning the CTB into an open beta with no requirements to get in. Anyone who logs in will be awarded special avatars that won't be wiped.

Hype hype hype!!! Oh my god...

Hype hype hype!!! Oh my god...

10802075_592845480842901_3644195559674327015_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread