DF Chest Enchant

Bladeoflight

Veteran
I haven't seen anyone talking about this, so I decided to create this post. This Waking Stats gives you +(4/6) to your primary stats instead of +(3/5) to all stats from Super Stats. However, to use it, you will need a character level 60+ to apply the enchant via trade (active sub only).

It should be available to F2P if you level up your DF enchanting, but it hasn't been tested yet.

Last edited:
I just levelled my DF enchanting, and while the scrolls/vellums require 60 to use, I found I could also apply the enchant directly to my gear. So the DF enchants should be available to F2P characters too, as long as that character is themselves the enchanter making the enchant. Jovox in my signature currently has the tier 3 DF leech enchant on his bracers (which he applied directly himself), and I can confirm it actually added the +3 leech the tooltip said it did.

This is in contrast with SL enchants, which you can apply just fine but then the enchant on the item has red text saying it is inactive at your level.

It's only applicable on DF leg pieces. I was unable to place it on any items I had, they grey out unless its a DF item. I don't have any so maybe someone with could confirm if it has a req level once enchanted.
Requires DragonFetish legs, copy that.
Kindov a relief actually... was starting to get that " Demon of Trivial Tasks " vibe
as I imagined leveling all these damn proffs just to get a few xtra stat points.
Enchanting is easy enough tho

I had some difficulty figuring out how to learn Waking Stats. It's learned from specializations; you need to take Enchantment -> Material Manipulation -> Magical Reinforcement. Contrary to what the wowhead comment that finally helped me find the spell says, you learn it as soon as you activate Magical Reinforcement. Tier 2 (which is the highest I can do at the moment) grants +4 stats at level 20, once I can do tier 3 I'll report back (it's probably also +4 though).

I had some difficulty figuring out how to learn Waking Stats. It's learned from specializations; you need to take Enchantment -> Material Manipulation -> Magical Reinforcement. Contrary to what the wowhead comment that finally helped me find the spell says, you learn it as soon as you activate Magical Reinforcement. Tier 2 (which is the highest I can do at the moment) grants +4 stats at level 20, once I can do tier 3 I'll report back (it's probably also +4 though).
+2 at level 10! Tier 3

Users who are viewing this thread