Derp of the Day

f13n1x

Logged in and saw my old f2p mage qualified for the "Gear Upgrade."

Realizing I can get a free mog outfit I mash the Gear upgrade button.

I pick a spec and agree to be teleported to Org.

The. second. I. hit. the OK. button. I. remember. all. your. old. gear. gets. mailed. to you. when. you. upgrade.

I zone in wearing my fancy new illvl 54 gear while all my socketed BC gear sits in the mailbox until I get free game time or hit my head and sub again.

Hopefully one of these days I can afford to buy a second brain cell. I hear they help you think good.

write a ticket and hope a kind gm gives you a day of gametime, ig

i recently did this too. its ridiculous that they couldnt at least add a flag to let you open a mail from yourself in this situation... also unrelated.. it seems you cant open GM restoration mails while unsubbed now?

anyways, i decided to do another one and make a ticket asking for a day of gametime on one of my other accounts. it was granted within 30 mins

"hello I used gear update on my character on "WOWaccountX(US)" charactername-realmname. i didnt know that you wouldnt be able to collect your old gear in the mail if you dont have a sub. the service is still usable even though you have no sub to access the old gear and bag items in your mailbox. is it possible to be granted 24 hours of gametime to WOWaccountX(US) so i can collect the sentimental legacy items that i previously had on charactername-realmname which are now in-accessible in his mailbox? thank you"

Users who are viewing this thread