dealing with forum ban

So, for the very first time, I Qd on my main for a random dungeon and got Occ, and everyone in the party was like, umm no thanks, and left group. And then I had the debuff.

So I went on the wow forums and posted what happened and how everybody hates Occ and they ought to get rid of it or take it out of the random list or something.

Suspended from the World of Warcraft forums for a 1 week period for trolling the forums. This is a final warning. Further violations of Forum Guidelines could result in a loss of posting privileges.

"

* 0. Random Dungeon FAIL 12/11/2009 03:14:34 PM PST

First ime up and what do I get? Occ. Everybody left.

HEY BLIZZ! EVERYBODY HATES OCC! NO ONE WANTS IT EVER. IT WAS ALWAYS A DISAPPOINTMENT WHEN THE H DAILY WAS OCC. GET RID OF IT. TAKE IT OUT OF THE RANDOM DUNGEON LIST. WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET RID OF THIS THING THAT NOBODY WANTS.

I'm so pissed over this shit, I already cancelled one subscription and I'm about to cancel the last one on my twink account when I find someone to take over as GM.

When I was cancelling and explained why, I got this automated message about emailing to appeal the ban or whatever, so I did that. I've done that before on a suspension and got no answer. Do these guys actually ever respond?

EDIT: I sent an email to the wowreportedpost address and all I got was a survey email, asking me to rate the guy who never contacted me. I took out a ticket. There has to be someone at Blizz who realizes that nothing I posted meets the description under Spamming and Trolling, and that banning your customers for complaining is a bad policy.

You won't get a response, and Blizzard doesn't actually read your forum posts. If you get reported, you'll most likely be banned regardless of what you actually said or meant. My old account actually got a perm forum ban a year before my perm acc ban for simply quoting a troll. Don't waste your breath or time on the official WoW Forums.

All I said was "Wow. You're an idiot."

bannfp.png

I was banned in-game for calling a Draenei player a Draino. Blizzard said that I "created a new racial slur."

~Zuty

Zuty said:
I was banned in-game for calling a Draenei player a Draino. Blizzard said that I "created a new racial slur."

~Zuty

Lol !

I got banned right after Pandaran Monk came out and I posted:

Kung Fu Panda is racist!

What's next? Hip Hop Mokey?

squidmagnet said:
I got banned right after Pandaran Monk came out and I posted:

Kung Fu Panda is racist!

What's next? Hip Hop Mokey?

A panda is very analogous to china, and kung fu originated in china. So no, it's not racist at all.

Hip hop and monkey have nothing to do with each other.

im assuming you're referring to african americans as monkeys which is yes, very racist. that's probably why you got banned.

and the pandaran monk has been in game for such a long time throughout other warcrafts.

reality is that i was never able to finish occulus before and now i am easily finishing it.

people just didn't realise yet how much occulus got nerfed for it to be come actually quite easy to do.

i mean all thing in there have lost pretty much their dps and many groups fo 5 creatures are down to 4. it cannot be easier then that.

as for your ban, well the fact that you are not alone in asking them to throw out occulus of the random thing might not have pleased them either, for to them its a dungeon they had fun doing and want player to enjoy doing it, yet all you guys can tell them is "you really fucked that dungeon and should just delete everything you did on it" so i understand that it might be a little rude for them to hear that too much.

besides that about any reason could have been told about why you got banned.

But the reality is, every time occ turned out to be the h daily, it was impossible to find anyone to do it. So I got no triumph emblems whenever it was occ. I was always like, "No whammies. No Whammies. Damn!" But, as bad as that was, at least I could just skip it and log out and come back the next day.

Now, you got frost emblems for your first random heroic of the day. It's the new h daily. But you don't know what it is until you q for it and wait. And wait. And wait. And finally get in and then everybody's like, "Damn! Fuck this." And they all leave party. The end result is worse.

And I don't care how easy occ is now. The dragon flying and fighting is still a clunky, unfamiliar experience, and I don't think people will ever enjoy it. Plus, no one knows the dungeon because no one has been willing to run it, and occ has a really confusing layout to it.

***Notice of Account Closure***

Reason for Closure: Terms of Use Violation -- Exploitative Activity: Abuse of the Economy

Slanty eyed mother fuckers

Hey, Kaos. Let me just congratulate you on being so mean and nasty. I mean, the media feeds us this stereotype that mentally retarded people are all sweet and gentle. Your iconoclastic defiance of that stereotype sure is impressive. Good going. Hope to see you in more games.

Kaoslol said:
***Notice of Account Closure***

Reason for Closure: Terms of Use Violation -- Exploitative Activity: Abuse of the Economy

Slanty eyed mother fuckers

I'm surprised I never got that for controlling the entire twink item market on Spinebreaker.

I was PERMANENTLY BANNED for making a post debating the presidential election in the off topic forum during the presidential election.

I'll never know what I did wrong.

iaccidentallytwink said:
I'm surprised I never got that for controlling the entire twink item market on Spinebreaker.

Surprised? You can't be surprised, because according to you:

iaccidentallytwink said:
No you can't...

and that's exploiting idiocy, not the economy. At that point you ARE the economy.

amirite??

EDIT: what happened to doctor house btw. i was starting to alllllmost get used to him.

Users who are viewing this thread