Darkmoon faire artifacts

You can loot the three BG ones from corpses. I haven't done the dungeon ones, but I guess they drop from dungeons. I may do some after AB weekend ends, so I'll find out then.

You can't do the dungeon ones, one of them requires 85 (the rest 15), and since you actually have the hand it in you can't get the achievement.

He wasn't asking about the achievement, just the drops. Yes, F2P can get them. They are rolled on, so I'd avoid doing it in a random group. I've seen one drop from Lady Anacondra and two from Lord Godfrey. I'm guessing that bosses of appropriate level have a chance to drop them, but they aren't very common.

I didn't say that it did or didn't depend on the boss. That said, they are so rare, so new, so few noob comments, and none of them deal with 20 instances. I want more statistically relevant data before I say that is or isn't the case. Not just a few anecdotal Wowhead comments.

I didn't say that it did or didn't depend on the boss. That said, they are so rare, so new, so few noob comments, and none of them deal with 20 instances. I want more statistically relevant data before I say that is or isn't the case. Not just a few anecdotal Wowhead comments.

Aradiel people are reporting same drops from same bosses even I can say so. So it depends on the boss what you will drop.

I got the Grimoire off of Lady Ana.

I'm hoping the egg can drop off of someone besides the Murloc in WC or BFD.

The weapon from stocks.

Don't know about the crystal.

Personally so far a Grimoire from Geoffry (SFK) and an Egg from the Murloc in WC, a friend got a Crystal and an Egg from BFD (Crystal from the orc, egg from the hydra). Will see what i can scrounge this evening.

Note that drops might be (not sure but both he and I got our drops in those situations) connected to killing blows-by-Guide-bearers like the Grim Trophies. A premade with all Guides would eb the easiest way to test this theory, and would explain why some people in Trade say they got swamped with the things in Guild runs.

I got all mine by being run through, with the exception of RFC which I did myself, so the KB is irrelevant. The one running me wasn't able to loot/roll because they didn't have the DMF item. The same applies to RFC, even though I randomed it, the level 15s with 300 HP I was effectively running through didn't have it either, so I was the only one rolling.

Grimoire: Lady Anacondra (WC)

Weapon: Randolph Moloch (Stocks)

Crystal: Taragaman the Hungerer (RFC)

Egg: Aku'mai (BFD)

Those are probably the fastest ways to get them, and where I got mine.

I got all mine by being run through, with the exception of RFC which I did myself, so the KB is irrelevant. The one running me wasn't able to loot/roll because they didn't have the DMF item. The same applies to RFC, even though I randomed it, the level 15s with 300 HP I was effectively running through didn't have it either, so I was the only one rolling.

Grimoire: Lady Anacondra (WC)

Weapon: Randolph Moloch (Stocks)

Crystal: Taragaman the Hungerer (RFC)

Egg: Aku'mai (BFD)

Those are probably the fastest ways to get them, and where I got mine.

This, drop rates are shitty as hell though. Me and Rhaellia duoed Anacondra 5 times and didn't see the grimoire once after we saw it drop and both lost the roll to another f2p druid from a rand realm. Took us 4 RFCS to get the crystal for Shaurooke and after the endless dungeons we called it quits for the night.

Users who are viewing this thread