Dalaran!

Trialkiller

Grandfathered
So I've been playing horde for the past few months now on US PVP servers and I can't say I enjoy standing outside orgrimmar and getting 1-shotted by all the dickless 100's that roam outside the gates pretty much 24/7... I'm sure there's people who share my love for duelling and hate for getting killed after coming fresh out of a BG that flagged you, so I'm encouraging everyone everywhere to go to Dalaran Sewers for a new twink spot. It's a neutral cross realm zone so you can duel Alliance and Horde across all the realms in your realm type without killing because no one can have PvP on, there's an auction-house and portal to Stormwind / Org, Guild banks everywhere, mail boxes, vendors with shiny stuff and a challenge to all 29's on US PvP servers to come 1v1 me bro in the sewers.

Dalaran's a great spot and I really wish more people would use it.

p.s. I strongly recommend that you set hearth to the Panda land shrine's because they have portals to every faction's city plus shattrath and dalaran.

p.p.s. No Jaja's allowed...

this used to be a thing in a few brackets and died a few months after. this probably wont work again

Kek....
This coming from someone with the name "Trialkiller" calling upper levels "dickless" for picking on lower levels.
Oh the humanity!!!

P.S. We tried this years ago and again just a few months ago.
Humans are creatures of habit. We find comfort in regularity. When something or someone comes along and tries to force us to do a U-turn instead of going straight, we oppose it.
We witness this time after time after time on this simple little forum alone.
Good luck on your quest for change though!!

/cheers

Kek....
This coming from someone with the name "Trialkiller" calling upper levels "dickless" for picking on lower levels.
Oh the humanity!!!

P.S. We tried this years ago and again just a few months ago.
Humans are creatures of habit. We find comfort in regularity. When something or someone comes along and tries to force us to do a U-turn instead of going straight, we oppose it.
We witness this time after time after time on this simple little forum alone.
Good luck on your quest for change though!!

/cheers

Your pseudo-intellectual persona makes me laugh every time you grace me with a post. The fact you'd even compare me to a level 100 killing lowbies makes me know I'm doing something right. I'm sure you've got a lot of unspoken hatred for 29's and blah blah blah... I carry a lot of hopeless backpeddling Jaja's to wins too, don't forget they play on both sides.

Besides it's not like I'm rolling brew / feral and GY farming every game like so many of the people I see here on these forums, I'm practically a saint compared to them.

I thought I'd try and get some people on board with going to Dal to AFK / Duel, it's no fun getting body camped in and outside your capital city because PvP flags stay on when exiting BG's.

All part of rolling on a PvP server, my friend. If you can't handle the heat, I suggest you take hand away from the fire.

/cheers

But that means travel effort. I mean, I guess I could Hearth to Shrine, and take the port...that's too easy.

But that means travel effort. I mean, I guess I could Hearth to Shrine, and take the port...that's too easy.

This goes hand and hand with my "Humans are creatures of habit and so on" statement above. We also flow much like water. We take the path of least resistance.

Back to the Dalaran subject...On many realms Dalaran is really crowded due to the fact that it is a cross realm/faction city, unlike the other major cities. This can be both a positive and a negative for some players.

/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone who doesn't mind taking the few minutes to find a mage that can port them to Panda Shrine / Dalaran I think everyone would enjoy the x-realm / x-faction duelling you can have in the sewers, it's a great spot and I wish I would see more people here.

That is the thing, not everyone enjoys dualing.
Take me, for instance, all of my current twinks are heals. That is all I play is heals, period. I have no use for duals. I suspect there are others like me as well. They just won't admit it.

It is always a good idea to have your hearth set at the Shrine anyways. That way you can have ports to any major city.

/cheers

Giving out free ports to Dalaran. Play battletag roulette.

That is the thing, not everyone enjoys dualing.
Take me, for instance, all of my current twinks are heals. That is all I play is heals, period. I have no use for duals. I suspect there are others like me as well. They just won't admit it.

It is always a good idea to have your hearth set at the Shrine anyways. That way you can have ports to any major city.

/cheers

Confident you're trash in-game regardless... Stay out of Dalaran plz.

Users who are viewing this thread