Cyanerd, Back on the track!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont care if wintrade or no if he intersted that okey that not you or my problem.

Took me about 10minutes to read and understand what that was supposed to mean in english. Sponz, i'm guessing you condone wintrading considering you are stuck at 1600 mmr playing mage/rogue.

Rofl jelly virgin n3rds, who obviously mad, we never traded proof or it didnt happen cy@ later stay jelly

Just dont get why you guys wintrading? isnt that fking boring tho? gotta say its rly sad to wintrade, ruins the game idea....

Not that I personally care as I do not arena at 70 anymore. But why the hell would anyone bother wintrading at 70 other than maybe to blag their way to achievements?

If you are a known wintrader, no one would have respect for you either way and you will be forever laughed at. You will have proven nothing and made yourself look like a sad pratt in the process.

Thou mind boggles.

Well i dont rly care either, but still dont get why hell people wintrading at level 70? as doobry said, you aint getting any respect..

Lying about being Wizikballer, buys glad, has no job or school (Wintrades 5 at night) and call people nerds. This guy

Rofl dunno if srs or inbred, cant rly tell, you must be delutional aswell, or maybe Sparkly told you alot of bullshit, but again i don't rly care your random 70s who is dogshit at this game....cy@ later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread