<Cthun is Harder than LK> 60 Twink Raiding LF Healers + Ranged DPS

Mulciber

Legend
Hey guys, Mulciber here.

Visit: <Cthun is Harder than LK> of Zul ' jin for more information on the guild.

<Cthun is Harder Than LK> Ruin's largest 60 twink raiding and pvp guild is currently recruiting healers and more ranged dps and we are funding them.

Level of needs: (++++) = need badly. (+++) = could use some more.

Healers:

R Druid: ++++

R Shaman: +++

Priest: ++++

H Paladin: ++++

Ranged DPS:

Mage: ++++ <--- we need lots more mages for once we get to AQ 40. (Visc, /shudder)

Warlock: ++++

Ele Shaman: ++++

We are currently in DIRE need of what I posted above. We will be funding your AQ 40 2.5 set, and before you raid with us, we will provide you with a starter base set of gear, and enchants (if you're not geared already). If you do not currently have a 60 and wish to RAF, log on and /who the guild to speak to any interested members.

i got a level 60 holy priest, but i can t transfer it cause i don t have money

if you are willing to buy me a transfer+pre paid - i can come :)

however, combined is the strongest level 60 guild as i heard

Mulciber said:
gonna help gear out some of our new healers, and help em work on raid awareness.

Should help them out with PvP surrounding awareness as well. Nothing like having noob heals run in AV and get gang banged!

60 Disc Priest

Id love to join you in your guilds Pre BC raids. i just hit 60 on my Priest Tralei on Cho'gall. (Horde) i have the same problem about not having the money. i am very loyal, if you would be able to get my the transfer(and faction change if needed) it would be greatly apreciated. i would never leave your guild and be there for the guild 100%

blah, I really don't have the IRL money to buy everyones server change. Find someway to get some money. D:

You say you would fund a leveling toon/ RAF an account? If so, I'd probably be willing to play a priest or mage at 60 once i get the money to buy a game card for the new account. Probably this weekend at the latest.

Domicilius said:
You say you would fund a leveling toon/ RAF an account? If so, I'd probably be willing to play a priest or mage at 60 once i get the money to buy a game card for the new account. Probably this weekend at the latest.

Mhm, but I won't fun your really expensive enchants, I will provide you with your rep items for ZG, and your AQ 40 2.5 set, as well as get you a set of raiding gear the day you hit 60 (if its not on a raid day), as well as provide you with a home in one of north america's largest 60 twink guilds.

Yeah, then Ill join as soon as I can get a game card. I logged on earlier to try and talk to you on a level 1 toon, but you weren't on. I guess I'll try later today to talk to you in game. All I specifically want to know is what toon I need to roll, I'm willing to be any healer or ranged dps. I have pretty hardcore experience with druids (Play a boomkin/feral tank at 80) pretty good experience with shamans (resto one at 80) and lock and mage at 80 with lots of knowledge about them, but only average competence with them.

despsite the title actually have 0 feral tanks if you'd want to make one. culd also dualspec resto or boom

The reason you don't have any feral tanks at 60 is because they suck at 60. No lacerate means dps will have to slow down because of threat issues. Turns out I don't need a gamecard, just a code for vanilla wow ><. A box goes for like what, 10$? I'll get it asap and then you can RAF me.

I've been thinking about twinking an affliction lock at 60, but with three 49 twinks (on the shelf for now, but with cata and the new battlegroup stuff that will probably change), an 80 in a top guild on my server and several alts I don't know where I'd find the time :( Your recruitment posts look good though and if I do roll one I'll transfer him over after leveling up. Good luck with your guild :)

Are you looking for Rogues? I have a level 52 Rogue on a Vanilla account. Been dual boxing with my 80 main using RAF just to power level though quests. I'd be willing to transfer once I reach 60

Users who are viewing this thread