/cry

[char=Stonemaul]Difficult[/char]

I'm trying my hardest not to rage but I'm about to burst.

Hqndq said:
ALOT of hunters use that while leveling -.-

i also hate it when people that are leveling use random 7/7 or 9/9 perfect greens that come up in the AH every blue moon.

klasjdglksglak

Either they're flaunting all the gold they have or they're just absolutely 100% stupid

There are no other options

Druiddroid said:
i've seen miner's hat of the deep on a hunter.

that's still pretty damn funny.

hahaha, like two weeks ago one huntard was attacking me on ab with that thing on his head, too bad i can't remember his name :D.

As for the pendulum with sunfire - it probably looks KEWL, cmon!!!! lol

mwhahaha

the funny part about it is not only did we spend a lot of time deciding what chant would look the best on that PoD, but its not the only weapon that this is being done to!

I voted for Soulfrost, but meh.

Still the duel weilding gin-su swords with firey on his hunter are pretty cool too..but im trying to get him to go sunfire/soulfrost on them instead!

"Either they're flaunting all the gold they have or they're just absolutely 100% stupid"

Its Phauren...so a little bit of both ;p

Phauren wanted to get a sexier pic up.

WoWScrnShot_040809_200132.jpg

Im not a UI guru, just slapped something together that worked visually with my keybinds is all. I actually had something more visually appealing but didnt like how it worked and looked while I played. So UI snobs go home, I could care less what you have to say. Phauren already teases me about it daily and calls me a clicker even though I am not...oh well.

I'm playing with Blizzard's default UI, I was just pointing out that it looked... messy. I'm not really bothered in general though, I'm not playing with it, whatever floats your boat ^^

blizzards default UI looks prettier I guess, but its not very practical for me.

I guess I could clean it up a bit, chat text gets hidden a bit and there are some other small issues, but they dont effect actual game play which is more important.

Brb loading up dads shotgun.

lol, if someone irl has ever told you "STOP RAGIN BRAH" it was because of this.

Difficult (Phauren) has ripped multiple people off on PoDs and other rare twink items

He has like 10 twinks with them, even ones that dont use them (like the hunter)

He can do it because he pays next to nothing for the PoDs thanks to taking advantage of people that trust him

Wendyyy said:
Difficult (Phauren) has ripped multiple people off on PoDs and other rare twink items

He has like 10 twinks with them, even ones that dont use them (like the hunter)

He can do it because he pays next to nothing for the PoDs thanks to taking advantage of people that trust him

Is there any solid evidence to support this claim?

EDIT: WAIT ARE YOU COTTON? BECAUSE IF SO I LOVE YOU ALREADY.

Users who are viewing this thread