Cross Realm Battletag/Battle zones

Hunnybuns

Founder
Founder
Wanted to make a thread to post what people find out. So far i have seen players from other servers (azgalor, illidan) but at the same time not everyone is being shown from those servers. Duels cross realm work fine. Arenas did not work (target invalid)! Post out what you find!- HB

I hear it's an off and on type of thing. Unfortunately for me, it didn't work when I tried.

I saw someone from another realm trying to get agm on my server yesterday, which I thought was interesting.

You have to group with someone from another server via real-id/battletag. The person who is invited gets teleported (or whatever) to the other person's server.

I noticed some interesting things when I tried this yesterday. I was outside of Stormwind on someone else's server, and when I tried to actually go into Stormwind, the game disconnected me from the server. Apparently there is no AH shopping option on other servers. :p Also, I wanted to try to see if I could quest with someone from another server. I had them go to the questing spot and then invite me, thinking that I would be teleported to the questing spot they were at. I was teleported to their server, but to the same spot I was on for my server, outside of SW.

Users who are viewing this thread