Crit build vs spellpower build comparasin?

eckho

Legend
im trying to figure out what type of gear set i should go for, im a S Priest and i would like to know the pros and cons of those two sets, thank you.

I would go full spellpower since you don't have this constant bursts as an ele shaman or mage. Both sets just as viable, all about what u like.

I would go with spellpower, you will kill everything without critting anyways Dx

its all about what you are doing.

In warlords of draenor crit will be the least attractive stat because you will only crit for 1.5x the original number.

Every spreist should have a weapon with elemental force on it for situational use. A single swp with with haste and elemental force will do the most damage but once you start spreading around your dots to lots of people and using mindblast / dp you shouldnt be using ele force.
For example a f2p warrior is running from you trying hopelessly to escape his doom . You know if you cast something on him he will be out of range and gone after one spell cause he is mounted. WORRY NOT . simply equip your haste set and ele force staff then dot the poor bastard and watch as your dot slowly kills him. While you spam emotes at him from affar.

other than that it would be best just to stack intelect.

Users who are viewing this thread