Counter-attak on the russians.

handsomedgc

Scum of the earth
Hello guys,

I'm sick of encountering full groups of 19 russians pre-mades, that que up for unlocked xp battlegrounds.

Can we get a form of a 'counter-attack'?

Hello guys,

I'm sick of encountering full groups of 19 russians pre-mades, that que up for unlocked xp battlegrounds.

Can we get a form of a 'counter-attack'?

"premades" They are just randoms from the russian servers who que togheter. And from my experience russian premades honorbuddy bots more then any other region in this game.

When you see a game of 10 ruskis, chances are they didnt premade together.

You were just matched vs a russian server.

Yes and no.

Since this is related to open exp bgs for some retarded reasons

yes they premade 90% of the time.
They are using open que addon or premade group thats built into the game to que. It's not that hard lol. But I guess you never seen the millions of QQ threads about russian premades in the offical wow forums?

Yes and no.

Since this is related to open exp bgs for some retarded reasons

yes they premade 90% of the time.
They are using open que addon or premade group thats built into the game to que. It's not that hard lol. But I guess you never seen the millions of QQ threads about russian premades in the offical wow forums?

I know how it works, ofc some premade, but it's a misconception that most or a lot do. QQ threads on the WoW forums are retarded anyway, they dont understand it either

I know how it works, ofc some premade, but it's a misconception that most or a lot do. QQ threads on the WoW forums are retarded anyway, they dont understand it either

Most of them are retarded yes.

But if you lose 12/12 BGs versus russians theres somehing not working : P - Not sure if thats true or not found it a while ago while I was talking with a russian friend on nostalrius.

Big question is why leveling bracket? To smash undergeared players?

1-2/10 players in each team in a wsg is fully enchanted and geared to smash undergeared players : P
Cant blame em. Fun to 1-2 shot ppl :p

1-2/10 players in each team in a wsg is fully enchanted and geared to smash undergeared players : P
Cant blame em. Fun to 1-2 shot ppl :p

Yes, it is fun (leveled 10-90 in BGs only), but it is not if u are only player in your team, who have keybinds and is not backpedaller. This is main reason, why I like to play in twink brackets. U can play at low lvl without playing with those clickers, who are in open brackets.

Yes, it is fun (leveled 10-90 in BGs only), but it is not if u are only player in your team, who have keybinds and is not backpedaller. This is main reason, why I like to play in twink brackets. U can play at low lvl without playing with those clickers, who are in open brackets.

And 20-29 isnt filled with clickers and backpedelling people? XD

Do the Russians have real twinks? Like ones that queue XP off kind of real? Like what about the Chinese? Do these servers just not have active XP off communties?

The russians have some real twinks but only a handful(actually more like 1-2) of them play, unless its farming XP on . Alot of times russians you see are randomly matched but they just to ''band together'' vs ''evil EU'' so seems like a premade.

From my understanding, Chinese WoW servers arent as regulated or patched so you can still que into XP on and not gain any XP

The russians have some real twinks but only a handful(actually more like 1-2) of them play, unless its farming XP on . Alot of times russians you see are randomly matched but they just to ''band together'' vs ''evil EU'' so seems like a premade.

From my understanding, Chinese WoW servers arent as regulated or patched so you can still que into XP on and not gain any XP

These days cn WoW runs on he exact same patch with some minor changes one of them being able to que into BGs with exp locked and end up with everyone else. - This being because China does not actually have that many twinks. And was never really any issue in open BGs
Another very known thing is that they dont allow to show skeletons on cn so if you look at a undead it does not show bones.
Last one is their payment system.
Also at one point cn had 10 more itemlevels then the rest of the world : s

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread