EU+US Consumables

Opinions on Consumables?

• God no they are scummy and anyone who uses it can fight me irl u suk

• Yeah ofc I use them I PvE at endgame and can spend 5000g a game on consumables

• Yeah I queue up with buffs but don't really tend to use any potions in games.

• I don't use them but don't have anything against anyone uses it

Results are only viewable after voting.

Asterias

best player europe
hi
opinions on consumables - link your active 19 twink toon that you play daily/weekly when answering so everyone knows your class that you use them on - after voting state what you voted and why you use them :)

pop them any time in legion aids cum at me

No I don't use consumables asides bandages on rogue. I feel like anyone who uses them is either not confident in there ability or just want as many advantages over other players as they can get. Considering the gearing system makes everyone close enough to equal, I prefer to play at that as it shows your actual skill and not relying on gf'd items like last expac ( Which I don't really have a problem with in terms of myself gameplay but from an "outsider" point of view ) As gf'd items dont give u 30% increase dmg every minute and 50% speed every minute and 50% hp every minute hehe xd
I am the consumable master, i use drums when i open on someone and abuse toys to kill lvl 19 twinks with just 2 butttons!!!1!1!1!1!1!!!

Sgtdexa - Outland
;----------------)

Use em if you got em....Blizz removed a ton of usable items for the 19 bracket. Whats leftover is pretty basic and easily obtainable... ...this is twinking not an honorable clash of samurai.

Its like saying "our team doesnt have heals so you guys cant heal"

A fair fight will never happen in a random bg so be on top of your game and use every tool blizz gives ya

:LUL:
i personally rarely used em, but feel pity for the ones crying bout it :LUL:

consumables r a part of twinking, has been since fucking vanilla. every1 is free to use em.
why should 1 feel obliged to comply to the needs of some retard kid behind a screen coz hes prolly gettin his ass punished by the users of consumables. if u have more fun with it, USE EM.'

they wont matter shit vs a team with good players anyway. explains enough about the crybabies between us :LUL:U:LUL:

I may use speed pots (depending on the situation) if enemies use them and use gliders from AB lumber if I feel like it , but I really don't care about people using speed pot and gliders on cd. It doesn't bother me.

Use em if you got em....Blizz removed a ton of usable items for the 19 bracket. Whats leftover is pretty basic and easily obtainable... ...this is twinking not an honorable clash of samurai.

Its like saying "our team doesnt have heals so you guys cant heal"

A fair fight will never happen in a random bg so be on top of your game and use every tool blizz gives ya
This is the only defensible position imo.

Now probably only speed pots and elixirs and back in WoD I used to spam instant cast bombs on CD. Still have few thousands of them in bank...

Reactions: Vor
I don't use anything except gliders and the very occasional speed pot, but I don't give a rat's jungle bridge about anyone else who uses them. They don't make up for any lack of skill in a way that clearly puts the user at a huge advantage, so it's a non-issue to me.

I do get rattled when I queue into a 5 man premade and they have to use them to beat a bunch of levelers, I'll admit. But I'm known to use speed pots from time to time to try to level the playing field against these teams. I only carry about 20 or less on me at any point in time so I try not to waste them too often. Just for trying to shit on Warsong Warlords premades, etc.

I dont use any buffs or potions when group queuing.

Twinking has gone through different stages like Fashion.
Before guys used to have very slicked back long hair. Now they keep it short on the back and sides and a little longer on top to give a more texturised cleaner look.
In twinking - before it was about 1-2 shotting nerds depending on how much gold you had and want enchants you could afford. It's not about that anymore. It's a more competitive scene and is has potential to show off what you can do without relying on a 50% health restoring pot, a 30% damage increase pot that stacks with zerk, a 50% increased speed movement potion. If you have to use these / want to use these it is limiting your potential to improve and will make you a worse player for sure as you will be relying on something you eventually won't have. However if u just play just to roflstomp lol flankstrike salt water potion kids, that's a different story but question why you're doing it.
I agree with this, the part I underlined made me raise an eyebrow though, because it seems that some guilds don't want to premade and are content just powering down their consumables in PuGs, makes me wonder if any teams have challenged those guilds to 10v10s.

Twinking has gone through different stages like Fashion.
So by this kind of logic you say that earlier it's okay to use consumables and etc even in wargames? Cause of different "fashion"?
Man, just talk about wargame rules and don't mix it with pug games. Pug games have so many players, who:
- don't know about TI/XPoff ppl and their "elitists"
- don't know about wargames at low-lvl at all
- don't know about "some" rules
- wanna relax
- type "cba", "idc", etc and continue to play how they want to play
And some of they are still nice and good ppl.

So when u meet player with borean buff, bloodthistle, flasks, food, being speedpotting on gglider - just kill him and move on.
Or, ofc, create a new thread ;)

And the main reason why this thread (and similar) doenst make a sense, because the topic will not be heard by those who need to hear it.

While i don't use such things myself i'm not gonna condemn those who do. I will party with whoever, but i do have to say i enjoy myself a lot more when playing with others who stay away from using. I definitely feel i have become a better player once i got away from using buffs/consumables and just find myself attracted to the competitive tournament style of game play. I think once you start to transition into that style it changes your mind set to an extent and helps you grow as a player, just my thoughts on it i guess.... I would like to bring up the reverse side of this topic though, while i'm not a fan of buffs/consumables i by no means think use of such things credit anyone to lash out or attack someone's style of play. 19s seem like its in a good place right now but could still do a ton of growing. So i hope everyone keeps in mind how your coming off when confronting someone else on your thoughts on the subject... I'm willing to bet taking the time to explain your views will go a lot further in helping the bracket than calling out someone in a hostile way

Users who are viewing this thread