Considering coming back

No, why would you do that?

Pay no mind to them, they like playig the role of the depressed old man in the bar always talking about how things were better in their day. It's a game, it's what you make of it.

exactly as stated above, the only way ruin bgs are going to improve is bye getting people to come back or getting new people to start twinking.

Grimaldo said:
exactly as stated above, the only way ruin bgs are going to improve is bye getting people to come back or getting new people to start twinking.

He said bye instead of by because he's implying you should just get up and say bye to wow.

See how good at this I am?

Smell that? it's a troll, 1 sec...

258Troll_spray-thumb-150x239.jpg

19s are great right now. They are hurting some, but overall they are doing fine. Give the bracket a month or so and when summer starts things will pick up again.

Rivfader said:
Pay no mind to them, they like playig the role of the depressed old man in the bar always talking about how things were better in their day. It's a game, it's what you make of it.

ah yes, the familiar online RPG role of playing a depressed old man in a bar, on a forum, talking about how things were better in their (?) day.

SHALAWL IF YOUD ONT COME BACK AND PLAY UR WAR IN AWOL I WILL CUT YOU CUZ LIEK I TOTALLY FUNDED U N THEN U LIEK QUIT WITHOUT TELLING ME N I WAS LIEK HURT

fakeedit: you should totally xfer/faction change ur lock imo

Users who are viewing this thread