Community Introduction: Wholemilk

Wholemilk

Legend
I would like to introduce myself to the 15-19 twink bracket as, 19 Priest [H] Wholemilk aka [H] Cptheals

Where do I start..I guess from the beginning. I started playing WoW a few months after the initial release and never leveled my first character past 19, which at the time was a warrior by the name of Cptcharge. The first twink I ever came into contact with was a Priest named Konoff who taught me everything I knew about twinking. I retained as much knowledge as I could and within a few months I had, what we all know so well as TWINK FEVER! If their was a class, bet your ass on it I made a twink for it!

Then BC hit, which to me was the greatest time to be playing a level 19, and I really fell into a comfort zone of playing a Holy Priest that i made by the name of [H] Cptheals. I soon stopped playing all my other characters combined just so I could focus on playing Cptheals and I was well on my way to 100k+ HK's when the infamous XP-Off Patch hit.. I started facing a huge problem....a dying battlegroup with little to no competition in 2v2's anymore. So what did I do?! My longtime twink/endgame arena partner (Darkshot) and I transferred to a low pop server on the cyclone battlegroup, we were told all the top twink guilds and action were taking place. Little to our knowledge, within the next 6 months most if not all major guilds were transferring to the Ruin Battlegroup.

I had been lurking around the twinkinfo forums for a year or so at the time under the name Cptheals and had seen Draynor's "ad" to start a new guild. I got to talking with him and before I knew it I helped set up the short lasting guild <Twink Info>. I spent a short period of time in the guild and then realized slowly it was dying and I needed to realign myself. The one guild that I chose to be sponsored and aligned with ended up being [A]<Prodigy>. For about 3 months I premaded with undergeared, no BoA's as an offense priest (dispel is gone /cry). When their A-team ended up breaking up, mainly because of Painaid retiring, I too quit WoW altogether and swore to never return. I did this by banning my account. :( Now, an expansion pack later, I have the twink fever again and plan to get back into the community.

I have been through the high's and low's of 19 twinking and I would really like to see this bracket get revived. I have already started to notice a lot of activity in this bracket and I can't wait to be out on the battlefield with you guys! I have a priest, [A] Wholemilk, who will soon be going Horde and needs to be finished up. Then, an Alliance priest will be made aka Cptheals. See you all SOON!

-YOLO :p

welcome back! glad to see a long-time 19 coming back (especially to alliance).

ps. bodogfight had the best ring girls, bar none.

YOLO my friend.

YOLO...WTF dude already calling us punks!

Glad to see new (returned) twinks in any bracket, but you're incorrect in thinking that Alliance needs you. Horde needs competent heals, we consistently lack decent healers in games. Either way, welcome back!

Also your name sounds familiar, did you ever play 29s or 39s? I could swear I remember that name from either bracket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, and yes I have heard alliance needs a little help lately. And your p.s...what?

your av is from a photo series featuring ring girls for a MMA organization called BodogFight, meant to explain submissions to people new to the sport. that one's for the "Rear Naked Choke".

200739847947af9f61bc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread