Common Courtesy (You obvs have none)

Epipen

Legend
I have had a large influx of non-guildies, (i.e., non-LS and non-Ego) people coming in my vent from about 9ish to now pst. I have now changed the vent password.
I have banned, or attempted to ban before they d/c'd, at least 3 people.
Please respect the fact that I pay for this vent out of my own pocket for my guild(s).
My vent is not for you to troll me or my guildies.
My vent is not for trash talking me or my guildies.
I know you guys think it's cute to come into my vent and scream at the top of your lungs, but I assure you, my eardrums think differently.
I will ban you, and I know that doesn't sound like much of a threat, (and it's not), but there are far worse things I could do that I just haven't gotten around to.
Please respect my space, as I respect yours.
Thanks!
-Epipen

It was Lethal Synergy/Ego vent... Lethal Synergy is on Elune. Ego is on Arathor. I host vent for both guilds.

save yourself from screamers, equalize your vent volume

shamelessly stolen:
"Ventrilo equalizer" makes everyone in ventrilo the same level of volume.

1) Go to Setup:
-Enable Direct Sound
-Select the SFX Button
-Select Compressor and click Add.
2) Under Compressor Properties use the following settings:
-Gain = Adjust for how loud you want people to be = ~ (20)
-Attack = (0.01)
-Release = ~(500)
-Threshold = ~ (-30)
-Ratio = (100)
-Pre delay = (4.0)

your eardrums will thank you

Can you list some of the 'far worst things' you could do? I imagine if the trolls knew what you're truly capable of they would stop.

Can you list some of the 'far worst things' you could do? I imagine if the trolls knew what you're truly capable of they would stop.

could organize LS/ego 10man to punish trolls in the gultch

Pizza is the biggest troll ever. Not alot of people realize it though. I see behind your smiling trollface.

im surprised u took time to notice sneaky. thought ud miss something w/ all those speed pots ur chugging

I only use speed pots on my hunter :D

Lol @ crutching on the mend pet bug to disengage on cooldown and still needing to speed pot.

Users who are viewing this thread