coming to 70s-what do i need to know

greentea

Legend
things i need to know about im starting on a hpally i got a friend on a ret pally bring a dude over to make a dk i got a coworker making a war or druid and maybe a couple of more guys any gear options or secrets or helpful hidden tips that are just out there i need to know about?

Get a *lot* of resilience.

Get Sunwell legs/weapon(Hammer of Sanctification)

The queues in 5v5 and Rated BG's are Sunday 17:00 and 19:00 respectively.

2v2 Queue is active pretty much all day long, mostly during peak hours.

battleground queues is pretty active during peak hours and into late evening/night, not so much in morning/midday.

All this is regarding europe.

Also, unless you warrior is godlike at playing his class, have him reroll to something more playable, warrior/hunter/warlock requires a pretty hefty amount of experience, or you'll be cannon fodder.

I have absolutely no idea :D

But here's a few short tips:

Get Engineering + JC/BS

Get Sunwell Legs/weapon/trinket(evocation one)

You can use WotLK epic gems in your gear, it may be expensive but you'll lose without it. (they can be obtained for 220 JP each, or through alchemy transmutes.)

Headpiece enchant is from Shattered Sun Offensive

Shoulder is from honor, the WotLK enchant can be acquires (+15/+30)

Your heals are quite powerful even without much spellpower, you'll want 700+ resilience if you can get away with it.

This thread is pretty old but illd like to add ,the damage in this bracket is crazy , the only class that can 1v1 outheal is priests

rommtor said:
This thread is pretty old but illd like to add ,the damage in this bracket is crazy , the only class that can 1v1 outheal is priests

Very true ^. Also please look at the BiS list (its now stickied, thanks Twinkinfo, it needed to be <3) 3rd page is a list of all the chardev BiS lists for PvE, if you can raid sunwell and BT, etc and incorporate those items into your pvp set you may heal or damage for more. Also LW is a good addition too, but mostly for melee classes, so consider if your gonna do Ret at one point.

Users who are viewing this thread