Coming back to vet twinking.

Skodki

Veteran
So I just got a sub on a new account to start level 20 twinkling again, I did it a little bit back in BFA and now that I'm reaching certain limits on my main I'm looking to start again. I just started up a rogue and was wondering which spec(s) of rogue are doing well right now, I really don't want to throw my epic relic upgrades when/if i get them into say outlaw weapons and then not have good weapons for the other specs if outlaw is trash.
I'm also looking to make a second class that is just for raw damage output and topping the charts just for fun, what classes are doing well for that right now? So far I've seen BM hunts and Arcane mages doing this but i was wondering if that changes once you actually take twinks into consideration, and if there were any hidden specs that i haven't seen/realized yet.

At level 20 currently I don't think outlaw has any abilities that don't work with daggers(correct me if i'm wrong), so you can just pick one of the dagger spec's artifacts, upgrade that, and use it for all 3 specs.

Healers are always welcomed if you wanna go that route at some point :D

Users who are viewing this thread