Chelly

Froggy

Legend
ive seen a f2p hunter in WSG at 20-24 and shes really good AND SHE DOESNT BACK PEDAL

i was wondering if she used TI... just if anyone knows...

So I have a feeling about who you're talking about. Draenei hunter, right? Accent mark over the e? If this is her, I have some comments. I've never had her personally backpedal against me because my 20 is a hunter too. But I have seen her backpedal against melee classes. She doesn't run, really..but kites. And pisses me off frequently because her hp is 200 more than mine. xD so our little battles are close.

Nohealsforju said:
i read is hunter then i saw the word good i there is no such thing as a good hunter. there are well geared hunters but there are no good hunters.

I strongly disagree. There are many good hunters and I believe that that the more skill you have as a hunter will make you almost invulnerable. I agree that it is an OP class for it's level but you can't say that. The reason that there are many noob hunters it's because of the hunter overpopulation.

mdagis said:
I strongly disagree. There are many good hunters and I believe that that the more skill you have as a hunter will make you almost invulnerable. I agree that it is an OP class for it's level but you can't say that. The reason that there are many noob hunters it's because of the hunter overpopulation.

there are no good hunters the fact you play a fotm class does not make you good. that is why i strongly oppose the rolling of hunters and playing them. Idc if 1-2 hunters are in a bG but there are always 3-7 on each side it gets tiring and very frustrating... Not only that most aren't good like you say but they can still kill people just because they are a hunter and are Pro at pressing 3 buttons(Explosive shot, Arcane Shot, Serpent Sting)or(one button,aimed shot) and killing people and back pedaling spamming concussive shot. Seriously they take no skill and any "skill" gained from playing that class is false skill since if you try to play another class you will see how utterly retarded hunters are. You don't see the "OPness" when you play one.

Like i said in my statement before there are well geared hunters but there are no good hunters.

Users who are viewing this thread