Cataclysm quest item change

hi all folks^^

i have a simple question:

with my twink i finished a quest in sunken temple and i chose one from two rare reward.

these rew will change aalllllloooot in cata, and the item i chosed will be useless but the other, will be great!

the question is: will i be able to redo the quest to give the perfect item for my twink?

the old quest is this:

Jammal'an the Prophet - Quest - World of Warcraft

the cataclysm one is this:

Jammal'an the Prophet - Quest - World of Warcraft

I hardly hope i'll be able to change it or blizzards are truly retards^^

sry my english

bb!

i have no idea if you will be able to redo a quest that is essentially the same (minus rewards). my guess would be that you will not. i have no idea why you did that pre-cata anyways since the items aren't good for any current bracket (39 or 49)

you could try sending a ticket and asking for the correct item and say you are a retard who picked the wrong one. but who knows if they'll fix it for you.

No, but what class are you playing that you picked up a spell power pair of pants with a shit ton of Spirit over a helm for DPS? Unless I have this backwards, but I think both rewards are still good choices. Still ... What are you playing? Like, even if I was rolling a class that can wear Mail and I see a crappy piece of Mail, I am not going to take the cloth over it because its BiS for a clothie.

~Zuty

You can have GM's restore quest itms.

Waay back, perhaps 2.3 or something, a druid quest back got bis/ interesting (dont remember the bracket). A lot of druids had already done it and just vendored the quest reward cus it sucked at that time. But when it got buffed, a friend of mine asked a GM if he could have the itm back and he got it.

im sure you can get it back via GM ticket, but i would do it sooner rather than later and just put it in the bank for now.

im confused on how you picked the wrong item though seeing as how one is mail and one is cloth. and neither are very good in their current state anyways, but eh. my guess is you picked the one with highest vendor value and sold it..otherwise im just at a loss for how you got into this situation

Users who are viewing this thread